Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 142votes)

Cavalier of the Abyss

Alt Names: alt Cavalier in the Abyssalt Cavalier of Abyssalt 심연의 카발리어alt 深渊骑士alt Рыцарь Бездны
Author: Ga On-Bi
Artist: Juder
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Sequel to Immortal Regis. Reading the entirety of the prequel is highly recommended, otherwise, this story from chapter 4 on will spoil it and/or be confusing.

Chaos has gotten itself a new Regis, Nex, a seemingly heartless ruler who destory everything and everyone who stand in his way. A small boy named Xix, who's contracted with an Evil is out seeking his revenge on Regis Nex for killing his village and Sister. When he gets his chance to kill Regis Nex, he loses completely and gets taken to the Royal palace. But once there, he see that there is something else going on in the background of the Royal Family, a Secret they don't want to be uncovered...
~Scantily Clad

Prequel:

> Immortal Regis
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/immortal-regis-r288)
Go to Cavalier of the Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is your favorite character and why? New Window Razz
  • 13 Replies
Topic Totally confused New Window morlyn
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter thread New Window Coca
  • 22 Replies
Topic Problem with groups? New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 1 Replies
Topic Cavalier Of The Abyss New Window shoushikochou
  • 2 Replies
Topic When will new chapters be released? I heard other volumes already came out. New Window Happiness
  • 5 Replies

235 Comments

Even after all this time, I can't bring myself to hate Nex. He may seem cold and cruel, but he's just become numb because of all the tragedy that surrounds him. Everything that's happened to him were caused by others and he still has to pay the price. He's the sort of MC that I like to see more of.

Couldn't have said it better!!

Even after all this time, I can't bring myself to hate Nex. He may seem cold and cruel, but he's just become numb because of all the tragedy that surrounds him. Everything that's happened to him were caused by others and he still has to pay the price. He's the sort of MC that I like to see more of.

I agree, i feel sorrow instead of hate for him

Gracias, gracias por subir capítulos!!!!!!

I can't handle this! A chapter gets released once in a blue moon, and every time it leaves you with a question that begs to be answer. 

the cover of volume 21

K172434805_f.jpg

the cover of volume 20

2015112511.jpg

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!

the cover of volume 20

2015112511.jpg

Well I'm a few pages in and at least the art has improved from Immortal Regis, but I doubt that will last...Contracted with the Devil, that's completely retarded in the context of the last series.

Now 20 Chapters in and the art is better, but the plot is still garbage. There's an old saying when it comes to writing fiction, is this the most interesting part of the story? If not why aren't you showing the readers that? No one wants to hear about the amazing war that happened between series. It's just an excuse for a lack of consistency and an opportunity for shitty, empty plot twists and reveals for shock value.

Half the cast does absolutely nothing still, and the other half are completely unlikable. The werewolf is the only one with any semblance to his previous characterizations. Who leaves a character like Oski running around freely? Why would you imprison members of Dark Night, or whatever they're calling them, in the same room as the Caladbolg fragment, you know the thing they're after! Do I even need to mention how little sense it makes that everyone is somehow related to Jae Hyuk? Why a political marriage to a family that has had no plot significance in the previous series? So far it was only so the daughter could be kidnapped to move the plot forward.

Shitty, lazy writing with all the typical cliches of manwha. Reread the first couple chapters of Immortal Regis. Is there anything from them in this series other than the fact that this takes place in the same world in name only?

Jesus Christ, it took 25 chapters to get to the actual plot.

I wanna catch up to this, but the lack of updates scare me.from doing so @_@

I don't care what all the comments say, it's a fun manhwa. Is it especially well-written or amazing? Hell no. But it's definitely fun. God knows I can't wait for the next chapter to come out...

I'll do that once 106-131 are done.

And knowledge from chp132 is somewhat irrelevant when the character is viewed as a cuntwaffle in chp105...

lol you're not even caught up with the manhwa and yet you're making all these statements....

His actions aren't excusable and you might not even agree with 'em, but the character has his own reasons for behaving the way he does. No one is perfect...

Re-read the flashback starting from chapter 132 page 11...

I'll do that once 106-131 are done.

And knowledge from chp132 is somewhat irrelevant when the character is viewed as a cuntwaffle in chp105...

Still no explanation as to why Nex acts like a total ass...

Re-read the flashback starting from chapter 132 page 11...

Still no explanation as to why Nex acts like a total ass...

This is getting so convoluted and slow I've completely lost interest. Peace out.

Was this story directed by M. Night Shyamalan all of a sudden? It's just plot twist on top of plot twist with zero explanations. Watch the author give some ridiculous cheesy, half-assed answer to tie all of this mess together.

"Nex will..."

Meaning that... it's Nex who will die?? This is so confusinggggg

So, Is Nex the real MVP now?

Question.....what happened to chapters 105-130???

they were scanlated by manga cow. I don't know why they weren't put on Batoto's site (maybe mangacow didnt want that and batoto respcted it), but they dropped it so the new chapters have been uploading to batoto.

here: http://mangacow.co/Cavalier-Of-The-Abyss/

Aaand... Followed! Since I am a bad person who didn't read it right away when I was done with Immortal Regis (the change in MCs is something that often bothers me a lot, but the presence of our dear Nex has put me at ease now) I'll catch up properly now... I've been reading chapters here and there tho. Question: in chap 132, the lines "I just want to meet Nex... I want to speak with him..."... Who says them? Seirin or Cad?
Question.....what happened to chapters 105-130???
    • Ncf likes this

Poor Ninurrta gets shafted so often. Honestly he'd be a better main character than Xix has been.

Most informative chapter yet and I still hardly know shit. It's a step in the right direction, though.

Now that's the Nex I know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics