Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

When will new chapters be released? I heard other volumes already came out.

Cavalier of the abyss Nex Xix Serin volume 9 Scantily Clad

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Happiness

Happiness

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I was just wondering when will scantily clad will release new chapters from volume 9 of "cavalier of the abyss." I heard the author already released volume 12! But scantily clad have well....kind of stop scanning this manwha which is sad because I really love this manwha and have been waiting for like forever for new chapters. Unless there is another group willing to scan this manwha that be cool. Does anyone know if anyone else have scan this manwha in english? It be cool to know.

khonsu

khonsu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
It already has been released (check this site http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=36319&stype=series) by A-Team.
As far as I know they [A-Team] do not allow they're translations to be published on online manga readers.

PS
sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
You can DL the releases on the A-team site without joining or anything, which is good.

Zhi Laohu

Zhi Laohu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArbitrary

Just as an update to this- The rest is currently translated by Mangacow and can be found on their website.

Edgewalker

Edgewalker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

And noone updates it on this website from any of those releases because .... ?

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
Has this been dropped by all groups? Raws are up to ch118 and no seems everyone has stopped at ch92.