Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 95votes)

Heroine Shikkaku

Alt Names: alt นางเอกตกกระป๋องalt ヒロイン失格alt Failure of a Heroinealt No Longer a Heroine
Author: Koda Momoko
Artist: Koda Momoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This could be any girl. Imagine being a heroine of a love story. Hatori also believed that one day she would get married to her childhood friend, Rita. But that's not how the world works! This is a hilarious comedy that honestly paints a painful unrequited love story of this young girl!

Specials:

> Hirunaka Shikkaku
> Heroine no Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )
Go to Heroine Shikkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Am I The Only One Who Hates Adachi? New Window Misa
  • 5 Replies
Topic About Hatori... New Window sharks
  • 4 Replies

217 Comments

Now that's some progress.

Totally insane, but progress.

Still wtf is the Mangaka doing with Adachi, now she's in a classic abusive relationship? 

Total trainwreck.

What's exactly wrong with her? She enjoys sex and she enjoys having multiple sex partners.

That's literally pretty much everyone in this world, except those who have been brainwashed by "moral" propaganda or religion.

That's called a whore imo. You like being a whore than more power to you, but I'll stick to my brainwashed monogamous beliefs. Enjoy whatever diseases you catch, too.

Besides you're way the hell of base with your own unbrainwashed issues, er ways. Read it again why she's really doing it and than try again. 24vl0uv.gif

What's exactly wrong with her? She enjoys sex and she enjoys having multiple sex partners.

That's literally pretty much everyone in this world, except those who have been brainwashed by "moral" propaganda or religion.

what are you taking about moral is what defferent us from horny animals

I can't stand Adachi, horrible and disgusting.  

Hiromitsu is probably better off without Hitori though.    He is the only nice character in this manga after all.  

But seriously I know that Hatori's behavior is often a bit much but there in that case I don't think she was wrong, in fact, he should not have defended that other girl instead of her, she was justified in yelling at a girl who was obviously and openly going after her bf and he shouldn't have been made about that. 

Yeah, that's pretty cool with me, except the fact that she said that she has a boyfriend and even so she has multiple sex partners and everything it's ok always she is happy. Excuse me but not thinking about that boy feelings it's not good. It's ok that you do what makes you happy but there is a limit. Don't hurt others just because fun.

I'm sorry but I don't like the new and mean Adachi either.

NO NO NO NO NO
I don't like where the story is going...

I feel the same thing :(

Change in character is way to big. People don't change that much this fast.

Also, Mangaka do things for a reason and I am not sure of the intentions behind this change.

Also still really detest new version of Adachi. Is there any reason to reintroduce her into the plot like that?

Hattori is an immature idiot, okay.

Hiromitsu is way to grown up for her in one way, but too immature to bring his point across correctly, taking the easy way out in the end. also okay. Somewhat.

I'd be fine if it wasn't a railroad to bring her back to Rita and one could see it coming from the start.

Also still really detest new version of Adachi. Is there any reason to reintroduce her into the plot like that?

NO NO NO NO NO
I don't like where the story is going...

I kinda agree with Hiromitsu,she's a bit unreasonable sometimes. 
So please,don't let her go back to Rita but instead let her grow up a little.
And end up with Hiromitsu. Or neither of them. 

I don't want to step on anyone's manga rage, but I think the mangaka is doing a decent job portraying just how immature, self destructive, and unprepared teenagers typically are in their romantic entanglements. Fsck, it doesn't get all that much better when people become what passes for adults these days. Personally, I am kind of enjoying watching Hatori flail around and doing pretty much everything wrong she can in her relationships because, if nothing else, it makes a nice change from the usual safe, simplified, easy gratification romances you see in most manga and anime. It is kind of refreshing to watch a natural born dumbass doing what dumbasses do best -- cluelessly wrecking their lives. Fortunately, Hatori's personal one-girl demolition derby stops from being all that dark because she is still a cute, fairly amusing ditz. Hell, part of the reason this manga is worth reading is for Hatori's face pulling alone.

I am anticipating some tacked on, warm-'n-fuzzy resolution at the end of all this, not that I am rooting for it at this point. It would be nice if the mangaka slipped a little surprise in for me, like Hatori ending up right where she started at the beginning, without a man and romantically sidelined, but maybe just a little bit wiser after all the explosions and crashes. I'm not, of course, holding my breath for this. ;)

At least we're getting somewhere... right??

after reading the latest releases

i don't think so. -_-

I read the comments.... I'm not gonna read this shit xd

What is it with this author and allowing unfaithful manwhores to take the moral high ground and have the last word? He kisses her, still hangs out with her, and then defends her when his girlfriend gets angry at the girl rather than him? Seriously lame. I'm going to echo the general sentiment. I'm not even sure why I read this anymore. I'm definitely not buying the last volume.

I swear every other chapter I want to unfollow this mess.... just one more volume. I can survive till the end

AUuuuggghghhhhhhhhhh I can't with her and Rita.

i find that if you pretend that hatori and terasaka are two baboons trying to integrate themselves into human society the show is a lot easier to comprehend 

So if I pretend you're a baboon trying to sound clever your comment will be easier to comprehend as well?

i find that if you pretend that hatori and terasaka are two baboons trying to integrate themselves into human society the show is a lot easier to comprehend 

wtf, so Adachi now is someone who sleeps around?

I really don't like where this Manga is going.

I always wait for a few releases before reading this manga again and I'm glad I did because I honestly don't know how I could have dealt with all these cliff hangers. And as usual...the way I feel about this manga

Love the humor and depth of each character

Like the somewhat originality.

Love-hate the circumstances of the storyline. 

First, these last few chapters, I'm ambivalent on giving up on Hatori being with Hiromitsu yet I feel more strongly that it's best to simply give up and see where the mangaka takes me as the reader. I love-hate seeing her struggle (how ridiculous and funny it is) yet in the end, I have a strong sense that I know it won't happen-her and hiromitsu (makes for a good storyline though I suppose).

Second, I honestly can't deny how I love all the characters, love-hate rita and hatori but the mangaka did not fail to make them quite dear especially the way Rita is acting now and the fact that Hatori has been put in the position Hiromitsu has been standing in since the beginning of the manga. Of course most of all, Hiromitsu- you are a man among men, a package that's irresistible. You are sensible and I love how you challenge Hatori but I also can't deny your convenience to such a troublesome girl as she. Although we've entered into the unavoidable cliche of a rival to Hatori (who appears much more sensible yet also reflective and in some ways can be regarded as a little self centered depending on how one perceives her), I hope you find happiness with a deserving girl.

Then the surprising twist of chapter 30! The return of the ex!! xD The mangaka threw a curve ball there! I'm shocked and amused. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!

Somehow...I don't think I like where this manga is going...

just finished chap 30. three words: JFC  ¬_¬

it's as if the mangaka is going "here, allow me to shove another huge bite of bitter high-school-drama debacle down your gullet even though you're already stuffed and about to vomit."

Spoiler

Wow, what a twist

call her u retard, fucking call her u piece of shit

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics