Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 206votes)

The Duke of Death and His Black Maid

Alt Names: alt Sang Bendoro Maut dan Si Dayang Kelam-nyaalt Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Meidoalt Young Master the Grim Reaper and the Black Maidalt 死神坊ちゃんと黒メイドalt النبيل الشاب حاصد الأرواح و خادمته السوداء
Author: Inoue Koharu
Artist: Inoue Koharu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a large mansion lives a boy, an aristocrat who was cursed by the witch to "let everything he touches die". With him is his maid Alice, who besides serving him likes to tease him. The boy who is interested in her doesn't mind the teasing, but not being able to touch her is painful!

If they are unable to hold hands, will their love ever bloom?
Go to The Duke of Death and His Black Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NO DOUJIN? New Window Dantziel
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILER TALK - How he got the curse and if it can/will be lifted New Window CB777
  • 1 Replies

277 Comments

Bodily fluids are fine. You know what im talking about

THEY BETTER END UP TOGETHER WITH HER DISPELLING HIS CURSE OR ELSE...

Ah yes the Japanese Cold. Truly a formidable disease.

You gotta understand, because their equivalent of the "crack cocaine epidemic" or "opioid crisis" was a form of meth, known as philopon, you need a prescription to get any cold medicine worth a DAMN there.

Ah yes the Japanese Cold. Truly a formidable disease.

Why do i have a feeling that the one cursing him is the maid's mother because the maid wants to be with him?

Spoiler

So we have the best duke, the best maid and the best butler in one manga. Splendid

Kinda curious why Viruses and Bacteria don't die by contact with him, maybe it only affects multi-cellular organisms?

Viruses aren't really "living". Already had a discussion about that on another comment section here. But, the bacteria are another story. So, likely they are referring to "normal" things and not stuff like bacteria.

This guy drops bombs like nobody's business, any standard MC would have just said "oh it's nothing" and stalled for another 8 volumes

Rance wouldn’t even need half a sentence. But then, he isn’t really standard.

Kinda curious why Viruses and Bacteria don't die by contact with him, maybe it only affects multi-cellular organisms?

Why do i have a feeling that the one cursing him is the maid's mother because the maid wants to be with him?

I like the development, now he needs to grab a trusty pitchfork and touch every person untill he gets answers about the witch.

Alternate title: Karakai Jouzo no Kuro Meido

Then we'd have a reason for the "Tragedy" tag.

Of course we had.
A Hourglass Buxom maid always TeasingLoving You,  But you cannot direct touch her at least once. Tragedy itself isn't it.

Spoiler

This guy drops bombs like nobody's business, any standard MC would have just said "oh it's nothing" and stalled for another 8 volumes

That's because his curse does the stalling for him.

Was it actually ever stated that any part of his body can kill?

I could see a loophole depending on how one understands "touch".

Absolutely love this vanilla.

Could we say she wants the "sweet kiss of death"?

As much as I love these vanilla chapters, and God knows I love it, it's really filler. I'd love to see some plot progression now that we confirmed that Alice really does like him and he has shown multiple times that he loves her. We also confirmed that he's a good, yet easy to envy, kid and his servants adore him so I hope we start moving up plot-wise now.

Coz you know... I want to see the duke and Alice actually kiss.

"Plot-wise" means slamming our faces unto the table which will be soaked after the first headdesk

Its because nothing can happen. Eight volumes from now he will still be suffering as he is unable to touch the one he loves while she teases him.

Not that I'm complaining right now, its a cute story.

So close yet so far...

They better still be together in ten years.... or else >:(

As much as I love these vanilla chapters, and God knows I love it, it's really filler. I'd love to see some plot progression now that we confirmed that Alice really does like him and he has shown multiple times that he loves her. We also confirmed that he's a good, yet easy to envy, kid and his servants adore him so I hope we start moving up plot-wise now.

We need more drunk Rob.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics