Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

NO DOUJIN?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dantziel

Dantziel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIn different world and somehow god grant me a pc
please, i somehow can't hold the urge everytime reading this, that maid is so sexy, any H-Doujin for this?
Prefer to be alone in real life ( i do have a gf, but she basically like my mom or is she my mom?)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

None that I'm finding reported / listed in the usual places, it's probably still too new of a franchise yet, it only came out this year.........oh, wait, I just noticed, they're saying it's in publication "Sunday Web Every (Shogakukan)"? What the heck is that, some new startup/spinoff type of (online?) publication or something? Man, everything that's credited to that is really new, I don't know if something like this would ever get enough attention to spawn any doujinshi or not.

Tn7HA0h.png

Dantziel

Dantziel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

None that I'm finding reported / listed in the usual places, it's probably still too new of a franchise yet, it only came out this year.........oh, wait, I just noticed, they're saying it's in publication "Sunday Web Every (Shogakukan)"? What the heck is that, some new startup/spinoff type of (online?) publication or something? Man, everything that's credited to that is really new, I don't know if something like this would ever get enough attention to spawn any doujinshi or not.

the sexiness of the maid i think is enough to spawn some doujin, with vanilla genre
Prefer to be alone in real life ( i do have a gf, but she basically like my mom or is she my mom?)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I suppose we'll see. And since Comiket is just around the corner... ~Comic Market 93 : December 29th (Friday) ~ 31st (Sunday), 2017 at the Tokyo Big Sight~ maybe it'll be sooner rather than later :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Dantziel

Dantziel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

I suppose we'll see. And since Comiket is just around the corner... ~Comic Market 93 : December 29th (Friday) ~ 31st (Sunday), 2017 at the Tokyo Big Sight~ maybe it'll be sooner rather than later :)

hehe, on ch18 the uploader put some fan work too, this, i bet the doujin will be good

Cloudshoutitout

Cloudshoutitout

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • NO H-DOUJIN Yet for both in h- jap or Eng