Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

SPOILER TALK - How he got the curse and if it can/will be lifted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CB777

CB777

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

OK so I am almost certain the Maids mother is the witch. She was in love with his grandfather and ended up cursing MC because of jealousy. No secret that the Maid is also a witch cause of the caldron and the cat. Therefore some people have suggested the only thing that will break the curse is a kiss from the maid. 

What if the maids mother never intended to have this lift the curse, what if the reason the maid teases him is because her mom told her to it in order to make MC suffer the same way she did with his grandfather... The reason the maid prefers small rooms might also suggest that her mom was abusive towards her, or because she never loved her? This could explain why the maid reacted so much to MC selfless love, as he is the only person that ever cherished her more than himself. What if she started teasing him, staying with him because of her mom but ended up falling for him? Making her tease genuine. 

So I go on record predicting that MC will somehow be either forced to kiss the maid or the maid will "sacrifice" herself in order to save him by kissing him or giving him CPR, resulting in his curse to be lifted and they ending up together...

What do you guys think ?

PS: Hehehe not destiny more like forced by her Mom...

Attached Files

Edited by CB777, 26 December 2017 - 02:06 PM.

nasenbein

nasenbein

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I like the idea, that the maids mother is the witch. But i hope the motivation to curse the duke isn't malice. I hope it is simply her way of making it possible for the maid to live with her love, the duke, without anyone getting between them. I would assume that a relationship between two people of their different social standing is otherwise not possible in that world.