Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 206votes)

The Duke of Death and His Black Maid

Alt Names: alt Sang Bendoro Maut dan Si Dayang Kelam-nyaalt Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Meidoalt Young Master the Grim Reaper and the Black Maidalt 死神坊ちゃんと黒メイドalt النبيل الشاب حاصد الأرواح و خادمته السوداء
Author: Inoue Koharu
Artist: Inoue Koharu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a large mansion lives a boy, an aristocrat who was cursed by the witch to "let everything he touches die". With him is his maid Alice, who besides serving him likes to tease him. The boy who is interested in her doesn't mind the teasing, but not being able to touch her is painful!

If they are unable to hold hands, will their love ever bloom?
Go to The Duke of Death and His Black Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NO DOUJIN? New Window Dantziel
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILER TALK - How he got the curse and if it can/will be lifted New Window CB777
  • 1 Replies

277 Comments

Wait does Alice have sisters? Then will we be seeing them in the future? Now are we officially caught up?

Who wouldn't like Rob?

I have a feeling whole duke family is wierd. I wonder why.

I don't blame viola thou

Rob is fancy and dapper as hell

"Viola, a girl who unexpectedly likes old men."

Obligatory "I've read a doujin like that before!" comment.

"Why don't you hurry and clear that curse and come back to the main estate?"

wow thanks he's cured

Given the context and the follow up it sounds like they know how to clear it up. And it's either the normal cure or a bit further.

"Why don't you hurry and clear that curse and come back to the main estate?"

wow thanks he's cured

And here I thought Viola had some nefarious ulterior motives regarding Alice, but...

Little sister came to visit just to see old man Rob?

Why do people keep on saying Alice is the witch or the daughter of the witch? She is the daughter the main house's maid and the two of them have known each other since they were kids, she is basically his "childhood friend". Unless people are really thinking there will be some twist that goes against the first chapter. 

Now if you really want to throw out a twist you could say the witch is his own mother which would work on multiple levels. 

Sb3VX8S.png

Of course we had.
A Hourglass Buxom maid always TeasingLoving You,  But you cannot direct touch her at least once. Tragedy itself isn't it.

Spoiler

Rule 5: It's fine if he gets his bodily fluids on...... stuff...

I really don't buy that one that the maid somehow got her hands on a magic cauldron as a street, or he entire motivation in general. She seems to cherish him, but i kinda fear that she's either related to the witch that cursed him, or she's the witch itself.

I highly doubt she'd be the witch herself. Seeing how light-hearted this series is, that kind of twist would make our Duke quite depressed. But I think there's a good chance she knows about the person who did it. She just cant do anything about it.

I also hope by chapter 50, our Duke has gained some confidence in himself. I mean don't get, why keeps blaming himself for the curse so much, when it was beyond his control?

I really don't buy that one that the maid somehow got her hands on a magic cauldron as a street, or he entire motivation in general. She seems to cherish him, but i kinda fear that she's either related to the witch that cursed him, or she's the witch itself.

Of course we had.
A Hourglass Buxom maid always TeasingLoving You,  But you cannot direct touch her at least once. Tragedy itself isn't it.

Spoiler

More like horror

I'm going to guess that the maid's mother is the witch and she cursed the Duke as a "present" to her daughter(so she can have him only to herself or something along these lines), who is also immune to his touch.

I was thinking more of her not being able to get her own master, then she cursed the young duke so her daughter could accomplish what she couldn't, or something revenge-y along those lines.

Pure speculation tho.

I'm going to guess that the maid's mother is the witch and she cursed the Duke as a "present" to her daughter(so she can have him only to herself or something along these lines), who is also immune to his touch.

I just realized: if the duke were to enlist in the army, he would be the "god of death" hero.

But it might not work out. His horses would die and a bullet would kill him.

I wonder about the direct approach.  Track down the witch and say "I appreciate this curse so much I'm going to show my appreciation with a big hug.  Unless maybe it mysteriously goes away."

What if the plot backfires and the witch is the only person not affected by his touch, so over time he involuntarily falls in love with her because he experiences human contact for the first time while all the maid can do is watch? (Something like Stockholm syndrome)
Let the reverse NTR sad depression set in... ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Do you guys think that its possible for the maid to be the witch? or somehow she's related to the witch?

I don't think they've showed her face, so it's probably more than likely.

It's My Life has a similar trope

Spoiler

Do you guys think that its possible for the maid to be the witch? or somehow she's related to the witch?

That's what I'm leaning towards too.

I wonder about the direct approach.  Track down the witch and say "I appreciate this curse so much I'm going to show my appreciation with a big hug.  Unless maybe it mysteriously goes away."

Of course we had.

Spoiler

I rather cut off my dick and jump from 20th floor building

Bodily fluids are fine. You know what im talking about

Indirect insemination is fine too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

THEY BETTER END UP TOGETHER WITH HER DISPELLING HIS CURSE OR ELSE...

I'd even take a "She's somehow immune to it".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics