Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 119votes)

Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Alt Names: alt 僕の部屋がダンジョンの休憩所になってしまった件alt 내 방이 던전의 휴식처가 되어버린 사건alt How My Room Turned Into a Dungeon Rest Area
Author: Tougoku Fudou & Juna
Artist: Juna
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Does a two-bedroom apartment in the Tokyo metropolitan area with a rent of 30,000 yen sound too good to be true? Our hero certainly didn't read the fine print. After renting his dream apartment, Tooru quickly realized that the front door of his new home connects to a dungeon. But it isn't all that bad - after he saves a young knight, he quickly learns that his home can also be a rest stop for adventurers.

http://mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/bokudun/
Go to Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

115 Comments

This guy's job should have changed to swindler at this point. Then again, maybe the target is too easy to give enough exp for job level.

I don't have forbidden grimoires but I do have forbidden digital grimoires. Most of their magic mainly consists of petrification.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now I wonder how he'll react to asking that elf sorceress that ageist question...

Spoiler

Reminder: if you ever become the protagonist of a harem isekai, be like MC and make sure of their ages first! 

Right! You don't want anybody whose age is off the clock..... WAIT I MEAN ON. ON THE CLOCK

An adult woman who has no concept of it in her own world. It's not unreasonable, and she did piss herself in the last chapter so this was inevitable.

Am totally aware that it make sense, what I am saying is, they don't need ALL the chapter just for that, but then I remember this comes from a webnovel and don't really know what to espect. Only fanservice i guess.

Spoiler

Reminder: if you ever become the protagonist of a harem isekai, be like MC and make sure of their ages first! 

I like how it was only after he asked that, that

Spoiler

You mean they read the posts?

Fingers crossed for the vending machine one, if it gets adapted.

Spoiler

..and I guess he's going inevitably be caught lying when she steps into modern world.

He better hide all his eroge if she's going on the computer...

So I guess all appliances will be attributed to his being a great sage for the next few chapters.

an entire chapter of a guy explaining an adult woman how a shower and bath works... ok...

An adult woman who has no concept of it in her own world. It's not unreasonable, and she did piss herself in the last chapter so this was inevitable.

Does anybody know which characters these figures are?

Spoiler

Haruhi from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya (the long haired version)
the horny scientist from ore ga twintails (or any other boobacious babe from thousands of fanservice animas)
and lastly, vocaloid Miku.

Does anybody know which characters these figures are?

Spoiler

an entire chapter of a guy explaining an adult woman how a shower and bath works... ok...

I think that I would have found it much easier to demonstrate how to use it using her body. Showing her how to get wet, showing her how to get soaped up... washing her back... soapy and slippery... my hands might slide around and... and... and...

Ummm, excuse me, I need to take care of a problem that just arose...

Some time I wonder... is there even point in translating these kind of mangas?
Not like there will ever be some great dialogue which will change anything... probably.

Well... I guess boobs are always nice?

Man, you guys should translate some actually good dungeon exploration isekai manga like [安村洋平] 迷宮ブラックカンパニー

00001_11.jpg

I'd even offer to TS. 

Looks like they listened

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/meikyuu-black-company-r21877

So he basically lives in a typical minecraft house that has a dungeon entrance for a basement

Hope he Ends up with the slime

Alright, what is it with isekai mcs and their unusual attachment to their grandparents' common moral advice? Do the Japanese only do moral things because they don't want to make their grandparents sad? Do all isekai mcs have the mental age of a five year old? Crazy, man.

It's no weirder than only doing moral/the-right-thing because invisible sky god or 2000 year old bearded zombie tells you to.  Morals instilled upon you as a child by your elders makes much more sense than most morals instilled on you by a religion. Well, depends on the religion and/or elders though....

From part time warrior to great sage in one chapter. When he turns thirty he can class change to wizard even!

reincarnated in other world door to other world im surprised

He slept on her lap...but didn't she piss herself?

Waterbed?

He slept on her lap...but didn't she piss herself?

whoever did the editing scrambled a bunch of the textboxes xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics