Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 118votes)

Ame Nochi Hare

Alt Names: alt あめのちはれ (びっけ)alt อุบัติการณ์วันฝนพรายalt Clear Up After Rainalt 雨过天晴alt Rendez-vous sous la pluie
Author: Bikke
Artist: Bikke
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amagai Gakuen, a prestigious school for boys, was hit by an unusual spring storm during the entrance ceremony. Five boys - Hazuki, Toma, Yusuke, and Junta - were all caught in the storm's violence and were affected by a strange phenomenon. All of them were transformed into girls!!

Inevitably they will meet someone and fall in love. Bikke wholeheartedly introduces this new, beautifully drawn series about boys and girls coming of age.
Go to Ame Nochi Hare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ame Nochi Hare completed publication New Window Albedo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Summary and Discussion of final 2 volumes (SPOILERS) New Window StarMeow
  • 3 Replies
Topic Touma and Hazuki? New Window Jie Jie
  • 2 Replies
Topic What happened...? New Window Nyu
  • 4 Replies

177 Comments

it has been 1 years since the last update and 2 years since i'm reading it....heck, now i'm forget about whos is who and their relationship....i need to reread it...urrgghh....too lazy....

DORM HEAD END OR BUST

Is he seriously two-timing brother and sister? -_- Good chapter up until the end...

After a whole year, this finally updated! Thank you so much

...I thought I would remember what happened, and who was who, but I guess not. I don't remember anything!

But whatever! That just gives me an excuse to reread it! 

Every time this gets updated, I'm like, "Man, I don't even remember what was going on when it last updated. Let me just read back through all of it right quick."

Then I get distracted by something halfway through and never finish. It makes me sad.

What a bully of a story. :'D

Spoiler

Thank you so much for the update.

I can see why you guys are Artificial Demons! You're actually angels for bringing this back!!

Every now and then this manga comes up in my mind. There's something about it that stays with me. Glad to see an update. Thank you.

YESSS! UPDATE!

Thank you so much, Artificial Demons! Bless your souls! 

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIVE!! Damn, it's been over a year since last update. Thank you so much for picking this back up.

Finally. Can't wait for it to be continued. 

Wow its alive, thanks Artificial Demons! 

Damn I've forgotten the names, I might as well read it all over again.

Holy shit, an update.

*manly squee*

Why is this marked as complete when there are still 2 volumes left?

Pretty good, but I kinda hope at least one of their love interests finds out their secret. That would be interesting.

Also I kinda want the two of them who do Karate to end up together. (Because of the admiration about how cool he looks doing Karate.)

We so need updates.. Ive been trying to finish this for over 5 years and its only got 8 volumes..

im pushing about 5 myself... why does it say completed though? we need to fix that

We so need updates.. Ive been trying to finish this for over 5 years and its only got 8 volumes..

Oh man, is this project really dead? I just binged through all the available chapters and I need more. One of the best stories I've read this past month. 

Spoiler

I started a reply to you here but it got really long XD so I made a forum topic for it here ^^ Well, I'm hoping other people take part in the discussion too, even though discussion is already slow.

I own copies of Vol 6, 7, and 8 in Japanese. Who wants spoilers?

Note: Major spoiler for the end of the series (it's one panel from the last chapter + the canon ship)

Spoiler

I can post more details if anyone wants. I haven't really seen anyone to talk with about the end ): (understandably, since it's hard to find raws)

Spoiler

I own copies of Vol 6, 7, and 8 in Japanese. Who wants spoilers?

Note: Major spoiler for the end of the series (it's one panel from the last chapter + the canon ship)

Spoiler

I can post more details if anyone wants. I haven't really seen anyone to talk with about the end ): (understandably, since it's hard to find raws)

Comrade!

BTW, the manga ends with 39th chapter and...

Spoiler

You might as well. We haven't gotten a new update in months.

I mean, the manga ended in 2014 and we haven't gotten anything? Not even a raw?

Agreed.

At least I need to know the overall ending plot and THE SHIP.

Spoilers doesn't really bother me at all.

Comrade!

Spoiler

You might as well. We haven't gotten a new update in months.

I mean, the manga ended in 2014 and we haven't gotten anything? Not even a raw?

MY OTP. IT IS HAPPENING (HazukixTouma) 
tumblr_me29v2JZmZ1qfsdgh.gif

Well, I would find it absolutely lame it if they end up all as straight couples. Hazuki may end up with ANYONE but the sister. She is too boring. My guesses: Hazuki and Dorm Head, Touma and Hazuki's brother (hopefully Touma remains a boy), Sister and Friend.

Comrade!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics