Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Summary and Discussion of final 2 volumes (SPOILERS)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

StarMeow

StarMeow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I started this out as a comment but It got so long I thought I might as well make a new topic specifically for the discussion of the untranslated volumes.

My first comment for context:
Spoiler

I'm including details starting from the first untranslated chapter, assuming not everyone has read any raws
I'm seriously a total amateur at Japanese so feel free to take my summaries with a grain of salt.

Plot regarding transformations and Haru:
Spoiler

The ending Ships (Briefly):
Spoiler

Details about the romances involving Hazuki: 
A lot happens... but I'm gonna TRY to summarize it so it's not super long
[note that Ryouchou = "dorm head"]
Spoiler

Whew ok that was long. Now some of my thoughts! Because I have a lot, and no one to share them with
Spoiler

If anyone has any questions I'd be glad to answer. I didn't describe EVERYthing that happens because it would be really, really long. And because Hazuki's relationships was my #1 concern. I can take photos of specific scenes anyone wants to see, but I can't scan every page and give complete raws. 

I'd love to see other peoples opinions on the untranslated stuff :D

niiruvarate

niiruvarate

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you very much for the spoilers, really.

I mean, I can't wait for the translation and sometimes, spoilers doesn't bother me. Because, the author tell the story in a different way, and yeah.

Well, my thoughts;

Spoiler

Ah yes, If you don't mind, I'd like to see any RyouchouTsukiko moment that you think the sweetest, please.  ;)

• Nyu likes this

StarMeow

StarMeow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you very much for the spoilers, really.

I mean, I can't wait for the translation and sometimes, spoilers doesn't bother me. Because, the author tell the story in a different way, and yeah.

Aaaah no problem, I'm just so glad someone else is interested in it! XD I'm totally thankful for ggscans for translating the series, I just really wanted to read ahead while waiting for them to translate the rest

Well, my thoughts;

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ah yes, If you don't mind, I'd like to see any RyouchouTsukiko moment that you think the sweetest, please.   ;)

Sure thing! All of the Ryouchou Tsukiko moments I like is.... All of them! Haha sorry I went a little wild with it. I included some Asumi Sakurako scenes so you can see for yourself how they act after that, too.

The album has 30 large images so be prepared for some loading-

Spoilers ahead, only click if you want spoilers also sorry about having my fingers in the photos, it's hard holding a book open enough to take a photo of, with one hand

(edit: instead of them all being on one page I made a link where you can view them on individual pages here)

I provided some VERY minimal translating too, in the descriptions

Edited by StarMeow, 06 May 2015 - 04:39 AM.

niiruvarate

niiruvarate

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you very much, StarMeow,  ;) 
It's just so many lol, I thought I only need two or three. But really, I just have to save them all ✧ω✧)/

Spoiler