Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Touma and Hazuki?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jie Jie

Jie Jie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

*Spoiler if you're not up to date*

---

someone already mentioned it in the comments, but i don't want to spoil for new readers by bringing up the topic. but i think that person might be right! touma does seem to like hazuki suspiciously much? aaah, it would be a shame if he were into guys! not that i have anything against gay, but i had taken a special liking to touma and for me as a girl, he's more fan-girl material as a non-gay! eheh. 

well, guess we'll just have to see how the story unfolds. 

Solitude

Solitude

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn the Ironbound section near Avenue L

I am hoping this series will run long, and that by the end of high school each of the five will have a complicated tangle of both male and female relationships.

So much so that you kind of hate for any of the prospective suitors or pursued to win because then other people equally nice will be disappointed.  Kimmy No Todoke took seventy six chapters for the MCs to kiss. I am okay if this moves that slow because I am having so much fun watching the friendships develope, and the introductions of the large cast . 

If character development is good the journey can be enjoyable at a leisurely pace.

mewt

mewt

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I've been reading the raws, and...

Spoiler