Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 118votes)

Ame Nochi Hare

Alt Names: alt あめのちはれ (びっけ)alt อุบัติการณ์วันฝนพรายalt Clear Up After Rainalt 雨过天晴alt Rendez-vous sous la pluie
Author: Bikke
Artist: Bikke
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amagai Gakuen, a prestigious school for boys, was hit by an unusual spring storm during the entrance ceremony. Five boys - Hazuki, Toma, Yusuke, and Junta - were all caught in the storm's violence and were affected by a strange phenomenon. All of them were transformed into girls!!

Inevitably they will meet someone and fall in love. Bikke wholeheartedly introduces this new, beautifully drawn series about boys and girls coming of age.
Go to Ame Nochi Hare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ame Nochi Hare completed publication New Window Albedo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Summary and Discussion of final 2 volumes (SPOILERS) New Window StarMeow
  • 3 Replies
Topic Touma and Hazuki? New Window Jie Jie
  • 2 Replies
Topic What happened...? New Window Nyu
  • 4 Replies

177 Comments

Timing means a lot in love. Unfortunately their timing highly depends on the weather. Hazuki it's ok because you seriously considered his feelings at the very least. But maybe texting him would have been a good idea. It'll sound like an excuse but better than nothing saying that you can't meet today. 

This manga manages make a tangled web of love-interests uninteresting one moment, interesting the next. This chapter only got me at Hazuki's brother, I'm curious as to how he'll deal with that information. But the rest... well...

I'll get real straight-forward and honest here:

Spoiler

Alright, this aunt and the business she has at the school got me theorizing a little bit but my interest in Hazuki's drama has now dropped to an all-time low. ^^'

It's the dorm head's fault for falling in love with a girl who doesn't exist most of the time.

Oh my godddd

Why can't they just share him ;-;

OT3 for lyfe

THIS is what I call an unexpected confession :

Spoiler

The reaction face at the bottom makes perfect sense then.

This was published in French ages ago. I bought them all. There are 39 chapters and 8 volumes total.

The ending :

Spoiler

Spoiler

That confession wasn't really that unexpected...

That chapter title...

Spoiler

This was published in French ages ago. I bought them all. There are 39 chapters and 8 volumes total.

The ending :

Spoiler

Thank you for the chapter! I wish the release pace could be faster (at this rate it'll take 3 years to finish all of it) but I'll take what I'm given. 

Woo, thanks for the update!

But... once again, I have to go back and reread everything

Thank you, Artificial Demons, for the update! 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)))

God, I just love this manga so much. Thank you, Artificial Demons for picking it up!

Touma is my favorite character and so is the ship with him... I don't want him with Natsuki (Hazuki's twin), I want him with Hazuki!! I'm afraid I'll be left as heartbroken as him, sigh.

Weird question: does anyone know where I can get the Japanese version of page 23 of volume 4, chapter 16? I really want to see that Japanese pun on the poster. >_<

Uh-oh... Is this taking the BL route? o_O

"What I feel when having a good time in your company cannot be compared."

RRRRRIP in pepperonis, Sakurako... maybe you can hook up with Goro. Then again, it's not like Goro doesn't have potential love interests of his own...

Imagine being one of the poor souls who discovered this in 2011.

*pats* don't worry, we are planning on finishing this :)

Reporting for duty, sir!

Jokes aside, I don't attempt to remember names anymore. Their faces are usually enough to remind me what kind of character they were.
Basically... I try not to think too much about it and it seems to work out just fine.

Edit: I didn't notice that quotes don't include the quotes from the quote. (quoteception)
I've manually added the quote within a quote because the joke makes no sense without the context. =^-^=

Haha, well, for me, the trouble is more the names and than what has happened. Like, someone is mentioned only by name, no face attached, and immediately I go: Was it this or that or some other character...? My name memory has rotted real bad.

Anyway, thank you for the update and woah, there was some serious shônen-ai innuendo (of my preferred pairing since the start) at the end of the chapter there... I was surprised, this manga's been soooo hetero till just the latest little cues... I might sound horrible here but it's just, I don't mind the sexuality, I want the people I feel are right together to be together, that's all. ; )

Every time it gets updated I just re-read all of it :/

Thanks, I am one of those poor souls x0

Very grateful for the update. We're getting to the heavier stuff so stopping now would be cruel

Me me me me me.

I am so happy for the update.

I always hate when a series suddenly updates like this

Then go read something else ;)

• Nes likes this

Haha, well, for me, the trouble is more the names and than what has happened. Like, someone is mentioned only by name, no face attached, and immediately I go: Was it this or that or some other character...? My name memory has rotted real bad.

Anyway, thank you for the update and woah, there was some serious shônen-ai innuendo (of my preferred pairing since the start) at the end of the chapter there... I was surprised, this manga's been soooo hetero till just the latest little cues... I might sound horrible here but it's just, I don't mind the sexuality, I want the people I feel are right together to be together, that's all. ; )

I always hate when a series suddenly updates like this, as I usually forget everything that happened in the previous volumes. It's hard to keep track of all the relationships in this series as it is.

it has been 1 years since the last update and 2 years since i'm reading it....heck, now i'm forget about whos is who and their relationship....i need to reread it...urrgghh....too lazy....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics