Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 118votes)

Ame Nochi Hare

Alt Names: alt あめのちはれ (びっけ)alt อุบัติการณ์วันฝนพรายalt Clear Up After Rainalt 雨过天晴alt Rendez-vous sous la pluie
Author: Bikke
Artist: Bikke
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amagai Gakuen, a prestigious school for boys, was hit by an unusual spring storm during the entrance ceremony. Five boys - Hazuki, Toma, Yusuke, and Junta - were all caught in the storm's violence and were affected by a strange phenomenon. All of them were transformed into girls!!

Inevitably they will meet someone and fall in love. Bikke wholeheartedly introduces this new, beautifully drawn series about boys and girls coming of age.
Go to Ame Nochi Hare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ame Nochi Hare completed publication New Window Albedo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Summary and Discussion of final 2 volumes (SPOILERS) New Window StarMeow
  • 3 Replies
Topic Touma and Hazuki? New Window Jie Jie
  • 2 Replies
Topic What happened...? New Window Nyu
  • 4 Replies

177 Comments

Thanks for the update, GGS!

This page:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mlsiv6AQrS1rvhk8y.gif

(since I'm hoping he's talking about Hazuki) 

thank Girls gen.

TQ for the update, uhuuuuuu.........

this manga is neatly goodly sweet.....

Nah they're stuck that way for life.  They'll either have to move to the desert or to Seattle once they make a decision.

It's not because I ship them... But I really think Touma likes Hazuki. 

I have been a fan of this manga for a few years now and it continues to impress me. Thanks very much for the updates Girls' Generation Scanlations!

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that at some point, these five characters will be forced into a "choice" (possibly subconsciously or based on feelings) between the male and female genders, and it will involve their potential love interests? Although another possibility is that they all eventually will go back to being male. The two older characters might be a clue for this. What do other people think?

What I love about gender benders like this one is that they point out the insecurities of each gender because of the imposed societal perception of how each gender is supposed to be like. This last chapter hit it hard on that. 

• Nyu likes this

Looking forward to the next piece of this.

Someone outside has got to catch one of them transforming at some point.

I hate wishy washy women. Hate them with a passion. Then again I hate wishy washy guys too. It might have been better, if he just come out and says the truth. That might cut the ties with her for good. Maybe even lie like, I'm actually gay or something.

Nothing wrong with that, though. Boy-boy, girl-girl, girl-boy, I love all of those. You could say I'm a fan of romance in all its forms. And all of the love complications in this manga've been pretty interesting.

By the way, does anyone know of any similarly good gender-benders? So many're mediocre, too pervy, or both.

To be honest...I've read a lot of gender benders and I can't say I've found one that is as unique and amazing as this one. (though I think i'll try the recommendation by Nyu. It's been on my to-read list for awhile)

Though you can try Orange Chocolate and Magnolia for transformative gender benders but they're not slice of life and Orange Chocolate has been dropped. For cross dressing, I think Savage Garden, Choukakou, and Shounen Ouji are pretty good. Storm had a lot of potential as a good gender bender but no one seems to find it interesting enough to scanlate I'm afraid...so disappointing. 

Nothing wrong with that, though. Boy-boy, girl-girl, girl-boy, I love all of those. You could say I'm a fan of romance in all its forms. And all of the love complications in this manga've been pretty interesting.

By the way, does anyone know of any similarly good gender-benders? So many're mediocre, too pervy, or both.

boku wa mari no naka

good and i really hope it doesn't go shonnen ai

Chapter seventeen has been up over at GG since the thirtieth. 

Was happy to see another chapter of this come out today, then went straight to feelings of wishing the next chapter would come out soon, and then I read the chapter. I think I'm anticipating too hard... 

Thanks for your hard work, Girls' Gen

this manga is very good, and I actually feel I would be okay with any ending at this point because it just feels so natural though i think there is a bit too much romance centered on hazuki/tsukiko, cause he/she cant be with all of them....i hope the others get some more time, or just develop one route with hazuki/tsukiko,... i definitely want more.

This is the first shoujo I've read in awhile where I'm not quite sure what the ending will be or what steps the characters will take to get there from the first 3 chapters. Heck, I'm not sure and it's at chapter 15! It's a really refreshing feeling

Or ecchi.

Well once again a female body doesn't help to understand a female brain. :D

will this go the yaoi way or we may have some yuri/normal   i havent gotten so exicted with a shoujou in a while

"You know you don't have to choose just one."

-Maxwell Adams

He can be with Asumi as Hazuki, and the dorm head as Tskukiko. I see no problem here. :3

A storm brews on the horizon and thanks for the chapter!

Seeing how Bikke isn't impartial to shounen-ai, I'm interested in what happens.

Loving this, thanks for the update! Keep doing your good work.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics