Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 457votes)

Magician

Alt Names: alt Büyücüalt 마술사 (김세래)alt Magicaalt Penyihiralt Sagealt SpellSwordalt الساحر
Author: Kim Sarae
Artist: Kim Sarae
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=1&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic webtoons.com has the comic but its translation is far from ongoing New Window Lmapsi
  • 1 Replies
Topic [spoiler] raws? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 670 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Waga Aru G
  • 910 Replies
Topic How to read Magician legally and support author - in English New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 6 Replies
Topic If this manwa is long strip only than... New Window fish_151
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fan Art Thread New Window Chi-chan
  • 2 Replies

1355 Comments

I was kinda disappointed in all those test subjects :I That guy lasted not longer than 4 seconds when faced with Edermask.

And

Arumio is a dick. Simple as that.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH- you know a character is good when you start hating his every guts and you start wishing for him to disappear and let the arc move on. >_>
The arumio guy is so boring, cant wait for moar chaps
Ohh man, I got impatient and took a look at the raws. I don't have a clue about Korean, but dayum this looks like it just gets better and better.

At the same time, OMAS, you are doing a great job, but you have hell of a long way to go to catch up lol
gotta admit, I was kinda surprised
Spoiler
That latest chapter looks like something out of a domestic violence story.
Pretty satisfying indeed .
@Zageron, I'm Korean and have read up to the latest chapter in Magician. I find that other than a few nuances (Like those similes and metaphors) OMAS is doing a pretty good job with the translations. By all means, it isn't perfect, but it's still pretty good.
Omas does a very good job in the latest chapters, the english is perfectly understandable and I don't feel like I'm missing something in the translation.
@Zageron, Atleast OMAS makes it understandable. If I understood Korean, there is no way in hell I would bother to read this! Seriously, the korean version is way more into the story than this version!
OMAS is not a very amazing scanner... Did you even bother to read his translations? Most of the English is pretty crap. .__. Still thanks for lots of releases.
hmmmm.... i feel like for a story that was fairly slower paced before.. the way Janus popped up was kind of sudden.
I'm kinda itching for some Iremi and Enzu butt-kicking moment. Hope it comes soon.
Good job one man army scans, gotta love the gentleman troll version Kyuubei... Very adequate.
OMAS has to be the greatest scantilator I've ever seen...not only is he insane fast at releases (so fast that I don't feel that sense of longing after each chapter's cliffhanger), but his comments are top-notch. Only he can casually comment on summer break and disregard the epicness that was chapter 157 =P
Janus: ... Hi Big Brother~ <3

PFFT! X'DDDDDDDD
If I had to choose one word to describe this manwha/webtoon it would be "amazing". "Magician" includes awesome plot, beautiful artwork, and very good character development. I was reluctant to read it at first (since the summary is pretty vague), yet, I am happy I decided to follow the advice of a friend to read it as soon as possible. Thanks to Batoto and the full-page webtoon format, I was able to read through the entire series fairly quickly. Don't pass this series up if you are into the fantasy/action/comedy genres of manwa.
Wait ... were those ... were those maggots!?!?Posted Image
The moment of manly connection made me almost throw up.... that's the type of stuff I read magician to AVOID.
Another chapter,hell yeah... thx
chapter 137 - Your foe's weak! Get 'em Charizard!
I <3 you OMAS lol .... but no seriously, let me have your babies ^.^
Go ahead and take a break, OMS ^U^ You've done enough for us to make us extremely happy.
webtoon* :P
Awesome webtoon just awesome (was like OMG when the merchant used his egg (no spoiler :P))
but the back story of Enzu parents was just badly very childlike (felt like an 8 year old while reading it) and very very cliché

but AWESOME manga
I love the scanlators's comparison of the lord's name to that of a panda, it is quite true.
I love how quick they are getting these out

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics