Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

magician latest chapter discu

• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

Waga Aru G

Waga Aru G

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Although it's a little late, let's talk about the most recent chapter in Magician! What do you all expect in the time skip?

Graphicsmith

Graphicsmith

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSanta Barbara
It might be better to start talking about it tomorrow, when the very first chapter of Volume 2 is released. Just saying~
O-Man, it's time for OMAS! The one man army from
Posted Image
Visit the blog at: http://omascans.wordpress.com/

Sarohia

Sarohia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCyborg City
My hypothesis: Iremi and Enzu older stronger and famous. In search of Edermask with a capable group of warriors.

Edited by Sarohia, 15 July 2012 - 02:48 AM.

Spoiler

Baked Gnome

Baked Gnome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
Dirtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

Waga Aru G

Waga Aru G

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Man, Volume 2 is starting off pretty strong. I think the shape of Enzu's sword changed, which is pretty cool. What moves do you think he learned from the Time notebook?

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
From what we saw he might've learnt how to move at that insanely high speed.
He seemed to talk as if Iremi and Matthew helped as well, I wonder what they did exactly. Maybe they took care of the rest of the bandits? Can't wait to see how their combat abilities have evolved.

Lol at Enzu for travelling with two women, he'll have to witness to a lot of shopping. :P

Ramza

Ramza

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
Oh my god, didn't know batoto had these.. Ended up reading in you-know-where site with crappy pic..

Anyway, I hope enzu'll become as strong as that time (tee meh ?) in vol 2 later on

Code21

Code21

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationFuture
Enzu is so strong now!!! not sure if his the same level or higher than that Time guy but I hope I get to see more of his skills and he become so cool!!!

tumblr_na44z8zaq61roxgxho1_400.png

Spoiler

Linkachu

Linkachu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
It's been hinted at for so long now... I wanna see what Iremi does when her seal breaks!

luauga

luauga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Enzu has became cool? I liked more when he was a child. He has still a long way to go till getting to the same level time was. And, for sure, time was way more cooler, i would say sexy( and i'm not gay)

Edited by luauga, 25 July 2012 - 03:07 PM.

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
I am beginning to see a pattern here. I mean the one with a loud, annoying (some would say temperamental) woman and a somehow much calmer and more composed guy forming a pair? ... Phobia and Phobos, Molly and her servant, Enzu and Iremi... At least the authors seems to like this constellation.

Edited by Daru, 15 August 2012 - 06:03 PM.

Baked Gnome

Baked Gnome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
did I miss something with Phobia and Phobos? Or they were simply introduced the same way as Molly and Pierre.. Strange way to introduce characters.

But... by their scythes and clothing I would have to say that they are members of some sort of cult/religion/sec/guild/inner circle/... maybe an assassin/mercenary guild?

looked at the raws but there was nothing that I could catch about them... didn't want to look too much into the raws.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
OMFG SOME ONE CAN TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK WAS ENZU SAYING?!!?!?
FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING YAY!

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
So, I guess that was the wisdom of years of experience talking? A good development in the story, Enzu apparently hasn't really had any guidance or an experienced observer around since everybody died, or disappeared like Edermask. I'm sure we'll see this come back to help him as the story goes on.

Tn7HA0h.png

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
dude, everyone MUST check the RAWS

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=251&weekday=

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Haah.. so sad that it will take so much time for OMAS to catch up. Would really like to know what's happening in the latest raws. I mean... I like what I see... but dialogues are important as well and could totally kill my reading pleasure.
Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
wajajajjaa so true, but i think it will go on like that, untill well, Enzu does what he does :P

W.B

Avlis

Avlis

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany
Well, i like this manga very much! Is there any active forum somewhere? Bythe way, a little spoiler on what is going on on the raws...
Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

Well, i like this manga very much! Is there any active forum somewhere? Bythe way, a little spoiler on what is going on on the raws...

Spoiler

srsly?!

W.B

Elaine

Elaine

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 225 posts
Thats crap :( Why does she have to be so stupid?

Edited by Elaine, 07 September 2012 - 10:16 PM.

jSc7ckC.jpg?1