Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 457votes)

Magician

Alt Names: alt Büyücüalt 마술사 (김세래)alt Magicaalt Penyihiralt Sagealt SpellSwordalt الساحر
Author: Kim Sarae
Artist: Kim Sarae
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=1&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic webtoons.com has the comic but its translation is far from ongoing New Window Lmapsi
  • 1 Replies
Topic [spoiler] raws? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 670 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Waga Aru G
  • 910 Replies
Topic How to read Magician legally and support author - in English New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 6 Replies
Topic If this manwa is long strip only than... New Window fish_151
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fan Art Thread New Window Chi-chan
  • 2 Replies

1355 Comments

Poor Dirt. Poor, poor Dirt.
Wow oAo It's amazing how much the art has improved in two years xD Ima read the whole thing again!

to everyone who thinks D was stunned... uh, sorry to inform you, but he never appears again in the raws except for when they are recalling his memory :T

I can only hope he'll make a "the hero always arrives late"-entrance... srsly... not trying the stun thing is just plain stupid of Edermask unless that Janus-guy can somehow tell :/
:)
seems like he wants to use her, maybe as transportation?
thanks for the update!
so sad
to everyone who thinks D was stunned... uh, sorry to inform you, but he never appears again in the raws except for when they are recalling his memory :T
damn that's a long run con... preparing a character just to give enzu a bad ass sword...
kudos to the story writer ^^
this chapter was too sad, it made me teary ç_ç
...He must have paralyzed him for sure....but if not, props for the author to making this manhwa so much more serious. There are fucking consequences. Damn.
@sooyangi - Don't worry. I'm sure he's got what's coming to him....eventually. However I'm guessing that Edermask stunned him and didn't really actually kill him. At least that's what I hope.
When you feel real hate for a character that doesn't exist in real life *facepalm*
I hate Janus. What a hateable bastard.
Cant wait for the next !
D !!!! come back alive please !!

Why do you keep doing the same thing eg scans? come to an agreement, 1 group will make 170-180 chap and the 2nd 180-190, it's a rivalry or what?

EGS said that they are putting translation of this work on hold. While their releases were good they released it at slow pace, falling behind the raws by 100+ chapters, and it seems that their team lacked motivation\free time to catch up (that is the sad part, i love most of their scanlations)
Let's see if I guessed right...
Wow this is getting realy good :)
As always thank you Very much One Man Army!
Dear Groups

Why do you keep doing the same thing eg scans? come to an agreement, 1 group will make 170-180 chap and the 2nd 180-190, it's a rivalry or what?
I wonder if D smells like bacon after getting fried................
Goddamn it. This guy is just.......... AWESOME xD But I hate how this happened. x.x
I love it... so far... but please don't let Arumio be as shallow, boring, hateable and retarded as he appears right now... or else kill him off quickly and make Sauron the evil guy :/
I hope that Arumio guy will have something called a "personality" :D
That eye... does Arumio have any connection to Sauron.... hmmm
@everyone, haha yeah definitely not complaining about the fast releases. Loving the schedule.
Oh my god... I took a look at the raws and I cried so much QAQ

Spoiler

^DO NOT CLICK IT IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE RAWS... I AM TELLING YOU, YOU WILL BE SPOILED BADDDDDDDLY

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics