Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 457votes)

Magician

Alt Names: alt Büyücüalt 마술사 (김세래)alt Magicaalt Penyihiralt Sagealt SpellSwordalt الساحر
Author: Kim Sarae
Artist: Kim Sarae
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=1&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic webtoons.com has the comic but its translation is far from ongoing New Window Lmapsi
  • 1 Replies
Topic [spoiler] raws? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 670 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Waga Aru G
  • 910 Replies
Topic How to read Magician legally and support author - in English New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 6 Replies
Topic If this manwa is long strip only than... New Window fish_151
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fan Art Thread New Window Chi-chan
  • 2 Replies

1355 Comments

I refuse to read beyond this chapter!
...I'm seriously going to cry in the next couple of chapters QAQ
Argh! Can't wait to see what Iremi will do! Won't go to Naver... Won't go to Naver....
Thanks OMAS!
I wonder if Dirt will have to shield Iremi at all.
I will miss the younger age of them before the time skip. But I appreciate that the author will be able to add some more sporadic time elements with it. He'll also be able to prevent the infinite minority streak some manga fall into. Many thanks.
Hey, OMAS - if you're getting tired, I say you should just take a break!

(:
You've done really great with all these awesome scanlations, so I think you would deserve a well-earned rest.
p(*^-^*)q
@Waga Aru G yes, season 2 is after timeskip and this is the last episode in season 1.
@Waga: there is a time skip... well i think sort of cuz i've seen them grown up already at naver
@NoobaLoob Uhmmm that is Kinda wrong. She has a quite an amount of Mana but it is not unheard of. The majority of it is still locked away.
Spoiler

But otherwise your right and this manhwa/webtoon is gonan be so damn epic after the timeskip xD
I hope there's a time skip. Enzu has received too much stuff in order for there to be NO time skip.
Ah my eyes are teary.
Also, you shouldn't refer to it as a manga when it's a manhwa.
correction: "would be awesome but already dead characters"
A moment of silence for would be almost but already dead characters T_T.... on a side note there's still more people going to die in this manga im sure of it XD
... sigh
Enzu is going to be badass... he and Remi are going to unstobable.. even with her seal Remi has an unheard of amount on mana and now that Enzu has an unbreakable sword+ALL the techniques Time knew it's GG to anyone they fight once they grow up.
Hey is there some sort of message that all the powerful melee fighters are dying?
Hax.
Obviously using wires as a weapon.
Looking at this guy fight. I get the feeling I'm seeing Enzo 10 years down the road. Hell, he may even be stronger than this. This just made Enzu's future as an epic swordsman "real".

I can only hope he'll make a "the hero always arrives late"-entrance... srsly... not trying the stun thing is just plain stupid of Edermask unless that Janus-guy can somehow tell :/

isn't it pretty pbious that someone on janus's level would be able to tell if someone was dead or just paralysed, im sure he would able to pick up on a faint heart beat. The only hope for him to come back would be if edermask literally stopped the heart of d. that way he would be apparently dead, and might be able to come back to life after say 40 mins with no heart beat, it would be risky but it and would not be a guaranteed success but still possible. Sadly the odds would require a deus ex machina level of luck which i hate anyway so yea, leave him dead it makes me take the story more seriously
Manhwa authors: ridding characters from story by killing them off cos they're "in the way" since ages ago...
The "instant death pose" has always bothered me. Since it's not animated, you can't show everything, but you could at least show something more than one sword swipe. If you're gonna boast a swordsman's swordplay, show us some damned swordplay.
It's Zack Fair! jk
And finally we get to see non magic related (dragon is related to magic) badassery.
This is gonna be fun...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics