Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

All my table flips!

nonetheless, it's understandable for Haruka to feel fed up.

I was just in the shower, and I cupped my hands together and pissed in them. I dropped the piss on the shower floor, and it went down the drain. But you know what makes me think? What if Sugita had drank that handful of piss?

Not sure if Sugita gets a very simple thing: adults don't change all that much. They have developed their personality, and from like 30 don't have those great fluctuations like teens do. This is not a bad thing. It means they've done their growing up. You are still busy with it, so go into that corner and get on with it you smug little brat. He's still a child, and possibly an even bigger brat than before cos at least then he didn't have these airs of superiority that fall so flat you almost feel bad for the wake up call he's gonna experience pretty soon. I'm rooting on a good slice of humbling humiliation pie.

The 2nd manga on my follow list that made my day worst. This and Billionaire Girl. I never thought that Love Triangles could totally make me angry. Sugita, stop being an obnoxious faggot. 

HAHAHAHA!
It's pretty funny that we share the same views with this mate.

Both Billionaire Girl and THIS. Indeed! :rofl:

You know personally, i actually kinda like how Sugita's developed and grown as a character, he's finally made a stand and is actually trying to advance on Haruka. Now the only problem is that he's trying to get between Haruka and Shinichi...
YOU DUN FUCKED UP SUGITA!!! YOU DUN FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!
LET ME HAVE MY SHINICHI X HARUKA IN PEACE YOU ASSHOLE!!!

I think they need some time apart otherwise their relationship will regress rather than develop.

My prediction for next chapter Shinichi will feel 

Spoiler

Sugita still trying to swoop in. Just 2 more years Haruka, then you can do what you want with Shinichi. 

21 years is too big a gap weather she is in high school or not. 

Ugh...I need to stop reading things like this when I'm depressed.

The 2nd manga on my follow list that made my day worst. This and Billionaire Girl. I never thought that Love Triangles could totally make me angry. Sugita, stop being an obnoxious faggot. 

Nooooo!!! Noooo!!!! Noooo!!! I don't want this to happen!!!

oniontantrumplz.gif?1

Yea I can't stand Sugita at all. That smug attitude of his... all cocky and self assured. But the kid would probably be devastated if Shinichi was just a couple years younger and crying himself to sleep at night.

But seriously Shinichi? no need to be that cold to Haruka at least be a little honest and say "I really want to hug you right now" whenever she does something super cute... cmon man there's no half-measures to this sort of stuff. "Nothing is going to change"? you know that's not true... at least it better not be.

Not a spoiler, but i suggest everyone to wait until chapter 40 comes out or you will be in for some hair pulling, or just go to the link that hammeru89 posted and you can read translated manga there.

Sugita was a dickhead when he was younger and he's still a dickhead now that he's older. No doubt he will always be a dickhead from reading the summaries for later chapters. Some people are just that way and he's one of them.

BTW, you can read some chapter summaries here if you can't wait.

http://icarusbride.blogspot.com/2013/05/future.html

Sugita still trying to swoop in. Just 2 more years Haruka, then you can do what you want with Shinichi. 

No update for so long... T_T What happened?

This could lead to a lot misunderstandings and can serve as a motivator for the author to improve his relationship with the heroine... but still.. SUGITA!! F*ck what the hell... in the past you were just an innocent boy inlove but now you seem to be an  obsessed  guy who can't get over for 3 years.. 

Wow, Sugita is hot now. Still a prick, thou. Also, his proposal doesn't even make sense, I mean, Haruka and Shinichi "only" have to wait until she isn't a minor anymore (18yo? or is it 21yo in Japan?). So it's just one more year (I guess). If they could take waiting for seven years, I don't think that's asking for too much. And please, he had three years to think in a striking phrase and thats all he managed to get to? Thanks, but no thanks. 

Well, as to the indecent proposal . . . nice try, kid. 

I guess you had to give it the old high school try while your new first impression is still fresh, but that was kind of lame.

Arrogance is dripping from his every words. I think getting into a top tier boy's high-school and probably being glorified by every other bro at this school went to his head.

His contempt is palpable each time he says that nothing has changed.

He views himself as the superior choice because of his "growth" as an individual.

I've got news for you Sugita, you don't score points by being away from somebody when the competitor has been sharing every facets of his life with his significant other for years.

And it also might come as a surprise to him but a lot of people like that everything stays the same, y'know the good comfort of a stable lifestyle.

yes, but  also seinen:

for me it have some themes that are not normal for a shoujo.it's surely above it.

I won't to do a polemic >_<, i'll respect  the will of the  scanlations.

For the 10000th time, shoujo and the 3 others are not genres but rather demographics. This is solely based on which magazine they are running in.

This runs in Aria, which is a shoujo publication.

Sometimes you do have mangas that seemingly do not fit the demographic of the magazine they are running.

Some other sites have a "workaround" for this, with the tags "adult" and "mature". For example, a shoujo with instances of sexual abuses ( not all that uncommon ) might get tagged mature for that reason. 

I suppose the reason why this site doesn't have those 2 tags is due to the fact quite a lot of more "hardcore" mangas do not meet the censorship rules of this site, and are not uploaded or taken down upon further review of the content.

As for this particular work, this is pure shoujo. You might find age gap ( quite large here, to be fair ) taboo, but Japan is pretty liberal when it comes to that type of stuff. And the most important fact is how it's being portrayed. 

It doesn't have that tag, because it's a shoujo manga.

yes, but  also seinen:

for me it have some themes that are not normal for a shoujo.it's surely above it.

I won't to do a polemic >_<, i'll respect  the will of the  scanlations.

... where is the tag seinen? 

It doesn't have that tag, because it's a shoujo manga.

what a beautiful manga!  i  discovered and read it last night until 1:30 A.M XD

good art and  story(very particular indeed)!!

Sometimes it's nice to find these kind of manga on batoto....  they are so rare.

thanks  to Lila Wolves who took a project like this.

P.S. where is the tag seinen? I add it  immediately.

Tsk tsk tsk only a fool tries to get the girl he love in another mans home.

Everyone is all about Sugita. What about Sakura?!

She has got to live! She is the glue that holds everything together....

Sugita's last line proves that salt from rejection is eternal. Let it go mate. Dat antagonist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics