Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Predictions?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Purple Ghost

Purple Ghost

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDreamland
So what do you think will happen in the next few chapters?
I'm really curious!

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
I don't want anything to happen romantically between them just yet, but I'm wondering if he'll use his editor's line and tell her if she still feels that way in 7 years....
It seems weird now, but if she was twenty and he was 40 something that happens a lot.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I'm agreed with inzaratha on the age difference. It doesn't seem near as insurmountable when both are of an "adult" age. As far as what will happen in the next few chapters? Wow, hard to say. I'd be surprised by actual romance yet but I guess you never know. I'm really looking forward to more, especially since the time-skip.

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
Predictions? hmm Haruka is going to glow, Shinichi is going to pout, Ma-kun is going to see their love is mutual, & thus Sonohara will finally be able to get him to look her way. It will go on like that untill we reach the early ending Shinichi dreamed of..... or not
Spoiler

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler