Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 259votes)

Himekishi ga Classmate!

Alt Names: alt A classmate is a princess knight!alt 姫騎士がクラスメート!alt 공주기사가 클래스메이트!alt The Princess Knight is a Classmate!
Author: Ekz
Artist: No.gomesu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After he and his entire class died on a field trip, Odamori accepts a job offer from a mysterious man to be reincarnated. However his new job turns out to be that of a 'Slavemancer', with the power to dominate the minds of others and turn them into his toys. Soon, however his evil actions lead to a Princess Knight (who turns out to be one of his previous, more popular classmates) being dispatched to apprehend him. But Odamori of course has something different planned for their reunion

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/classmate/
Go to Himekishi ga Classmate! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 16 Replies
Topic Spoilers New Window skules
  • 1 Replies
Topic topics arent showing up New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

236 Comments

This manga's story is a lot more than the first chapter makes it seem.

That's all I'm going to say about that.

taste ?.. no , boobs ?.. yes ! , taste boobs ? hell yea !

Lol, 20 hours since its been uploaded, such popularity :x

MidoriKitzune
May 22 2015 03:28 PM

Instant follow xD!

I like the setting.

Straight H xD!

But it's a bit sketchy for him to meet a former classmate.

But heck ... slavemancer ... these lucky girls. They are deeply in love for ever!

More like HAREMMANCER!!

*reads description*

Ah, just exaggeration.  Happens in a few summaries I've read.

*actually reads the chapter*

Oh...wow...Um...yeah wow.

...Well then, uh...yes, that happened, and rather quickly too.

Someone knows where to find the light novel? (maybe in engl?)

Here. (sorry, only Japanese)

http://novel18.syosetu.com/n0153ce/

It's LN adaptation, as expected, I doubt it will adapt whole story.

It's actually an ero novel adaptation. Just like Adam.

Someone knows where to find the light novel? (maybe in engl?)

It's LN adaptation, as expected, I doubt it will adapt whole story.

Dis gon b gud.

I feel the author wanted a to make a smut manga but accidentally placed a hentai plot O_o.

I haven't even read the thing yet and this series already had me at Slavemancer.

"Hentai"?  "Ecchi"?

What does it matter?  Let's just enjoy the ridiculous idiocy while we can before Batoto's admins decide to remove it!!!

man, the story plot is more likely to hentai rather than ecchi

So is this gonna be anything a "how the hell is this still here?" type of manga like Shishunki na Adam?

As the translator for Adam, I'll wager that your suspicion is correct.

You got permanent slave, neat mmm...~!

How is it reincarnation if they're the exact same age as they were when they died and that happened a month ago? A mistranslation? I think it must be because there's no way someone newly reborn could become a prominent princess knight in just one month right? That aside now I must go look for the light novel

There are examples of it just being put in anothers body reincarnation, but its alot rarer

That moment when you dont know what you are read until you check the synopsis.

While the concept itself could prove interesting, the execution seems a bit... yeah, it's basically hentai. >_>

A hentai thats not on the 18+ shelves I can buy and read this in public, a dream come true.

All that's left is tentacles...

Pfft to hell with tentacles. Summon an army of Orcs

this manga is good for my "academical purpose", so i'll follow this one for now.

Well, if you hate women, I guess this is the manga for you.

So is this gonna be anything a "how the hell is this still here?" type of manga like Shishunki na Adam?

Im here for the plot

"the power to dominate the minds of others and turn them into his toys"

Spoiler

I mean... seriously...you have that power, and there's that girl...and you... don't do anything!? c'mon!

what do u mean didnt do anything?

did u even read the manga or just the description?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics