Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 305votes)

Dr. Frost

Alt Names: alt 닥터 프로스트alt Доктор Фрост
Author: Lee Jong-Bum
Artist: Lee Jong-Bum
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Dr. Frost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Season 3 webtoon raws link. *Spoiler Alert* New Window armed01
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lee Jong-bum on The Genius: Black Garnet New Window shadedspriter
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Drama on OCN New Window UmWhatever
  • 2 Replies
Topic When do I get my next dose of Frost ? New Window Caliban
  • 11 Replies
Topic Sorry, but I just have to say it. New Window seeztroa
  • 12 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Haruki
  • 200 Replies

466 Comments

Great new chapter, thanks Kimchi Salad
Oh, great! Fast releases! :D
A lot of people are criticizing the realism of this comic. I think you all need to relax. Its like expecting the ninjas in naruto to all wear black LOL I'm a pyschology student working on my bachelor's. I recognize nearly all of the terms, techniques, and diagnoses. You can find all of them in textbooks. The problem with viewing pyschology from the outside(no practical knowledge) is that it is all relative. There are kind of theoretical factions in psychology. Some psychologists use cognitve approaches, some cognitive-behavioral, others a psychodynamic model, humanistic-existential, sociocultural, and biological. Each psychologists uses these theoretical views as models in diagnoses and treatment.
So pretty much, the professionals can't all agree on what works.
I love this and like the honest way the pyschology info is presented. That professor baek is pretty radical though. He doesn't have the type of personality that you would imagine as a clinical psychologist. He fits into more of a lecturer/researcher category. Perhaps he has some childhood trauma causing him to feel the need to help others. (My psych prof. would laugh at that one)
great new chapter, thanks TC
Great new chapter, thanks TC!

Go Korra! Yayyy \o/ \o/ !!
Great new chapter, thanks Kimchi Salad.
The mind is always interesting, and maybe I can apply this to some of my homework.
oooh.. two chapters in a week? faster releases.. next please...
I really wanna know what kind of people her parents are.
(tho I have a feeling how it will turn out anyway)
We'll obviously see the parents next chapter.
Great new chapter, thanks Kimchi Salad!
@johnkard
You shouldn't forget that this is a comic first and foremost, a story, not an instruction manual on psychology.
As such, illogical happenings that aim only at creating suspense or developing the plot may happen.

You will see those everywhere, even in the most popular and the most accurate American forensics shows (a forensic would never go out front and arrest a criminal or interrogate suspects, etc.)

Even my favourite police show, The Mentalist, has its dark side.
The fact that the main character is able to hypnotize people on the fly, just like that, is quite unlikely.

But as long as it has its limits, I don't mind watching them.
I'm actually starting to enjoy the writing, might not be great empirical science but it's an entertaining plot =)
I'm sorry, I actually went back and asked some other doctor friends of mine to double check my common sense about handling panic attacks.

They are all in complete accord. If you tackle somebody and restrict their breathing by clamping your hand over their mouth as they begin to hyperventilate...you should/will be arrested for assault. No medical professional will do this. Reducing the acute causes of stress takes priority over breathing restriction (get them out of the room or kill the cockroach as it were...). Finding a paper bag is only a bonus that will help the afflicted come back under control faster. Shoving your hand over a person's mouth would do nothing productive if not increase his/her anxiety. It might be a good trick to try on yourself if you suffer from panic attacks, just don't do it to other people. That is what common sense dictates.
thanks for the new release TC!
^^ that's harsh of a description.. omega female... but yeah.. it does exist... and being a nomad atm, heard lotsof true stories where women are still treated as OF... sucks.. really..
I say that woman's problem is her being naive, desperate, and most of all: dependent.
She might not necessarily be financially dependent, but socially and emotionally.

She's the kind of person, who couldn't make a decision by herself without first asking others, who'd rather not tell others what to do, yet happily do what others tell her to.
The kind of woman who's devoted to her man, even if she hardly knows him.

... the kind of woman who'd easily attract predators that will use her and throw her away once they're done with her.

She's a typical omega female.
Just loved the picture of them grabbing him.
Takayuku - thought that hand over mouth thing seemed logical. Ty :D
Great new chapter, thanks Kimchi Salad!!
@johnkard - you're out of your depth, man. Took a psychology course or two at college, have you? Lol.
Weird, I had no idea Lie to Me was popular enough to get to Korea, or do they watch a lot of American TV?
Ooops, thanks for the new release Kimchi Salad!!
Ahhh, always a cliffhanger ending, almost every chapter of Dr Frost makes me want to keep reading, thanks for the new chapter TC
The fact that the guy at the end of the chapter decided to sit at the bar rather than at a table, means he's more interested in the drinks than engaging in a relationship with that woman.
It can be interpreted as not wanting to engage in a romantic relationship, by trying to get the woman drunk and leaving her right after he's gotten what he wanted.
Or it can be interpreted as simple disinterest, as it seems like the woman invited him to this bar.

Either way, that woman's got no chance with him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics