Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 395votes)

Spirit Migration

Alt Names: alt スピリット-マイグレーションalt Миграция Духа
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Akane Kotetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spirit was floating in another world's dungeon, missing its memories. Eventually "he" learned to possess other creatures and using the bodies of the beasts in the dungeon, made his way to the outside world. Dragging a young female knight, a pretty young lady, and even a beautiful mercenary into the mix, our protagonist begins his great adventure in this world!

Japanese chapter updates monthly on the 3rd Wednesday.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/128000095
Go to Spirit Migration Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any video games like this? New Window bahtohtoh
  • 17 Replies
Topic Spirit Migration released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Why it makes sense for Kou to be so nice and forgiving. New Window truepurple
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't this have another name under another listing at one point? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic What the author could have left out to make this story better. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoilers Alert: q&a New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

752 Comments

Edit: the latest New Saga chapter says to expect 2 new chapters of Spirit Migration WN

Good. This is the story that has been the hardest to wait for new chapters for, since I like it so much. <.<

I hope mc had the possibility possess an empty body if possible, or better yet, create or manifest his own original body through alchemy or magic means, or miracles, 

and have his own love interest and etc

Hope the WN translations pick up. This is about to catch up (like Tsuyokute: New Saga has)

Edit: the latest New Saga chapter says to expect 2 new chapters of Spirit Migration WN

This series certainly does like making a point that all the females are already taken.

Yea wtf? Next thing I know, we'll see attractive heroines that aren't virgins or have dated before.

I completely forgot about this. Had ta reread it all.

God damn, we need more. Especially of that klutz-girl; she good.

This series certainly does like making a point that all the females are already taken.

im not sure this is a bad thing.

i mean, the alternative implies bestiality...

I guess he finds a suit of armor to possess, and he uses that pendant to confirm his identity. It's a shame he couldn't make it into the village. But his spirit can leave the dungeon, right?

he's already out of the dungeon. but he can't move around without a body to possess.

Spoiler

I guess he finds a suit of armor to possess, and he uses that pendant to confirm his identity. It's a shame he couldn't make it into the village. But his spirit can leave the dungeon, right?

Like!

It got removed. Even if this manga may be a harem in the future, the tags are unwarranted at present.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info dude.

I like how this is progressing! Followed!

Thanks for the update guys!

LN makes it seem more based on intelegence and strength of mind than self awareness. after all he takes over anything weak willed, dungeon monsters, cats, dogs, giant snakes, birds, insects, ect.

Spoiler

keep trying kou, you will be free eventually :'(

Maybe so, but they can't have a complex sense of self and awareness. I guess this means he won't be able to possess any OP monsters that have self awareness. GG, no Demon King possession if they do exist in this series. Other than that if he finds something incredibly stupid yet powerful at the same time it's smooth sailing from there.

LN makes it seem more based on intelegence and strength of mind than self awareness. after all he takes over anything weak willed, dungeon monsters, cats, dogs, giant snakes, birds, insects, ect.

If you think about it, that combination of abilities is already broken. Spirit possession means he has access to the abilities of those he possesses.

Maybe so, but they can't have a complex sense of self and awareness. I guess this means he won't be able to possess any OP monsters that have self awareness. GG, no Demon King possession if they do exist in this series. Other than that if he finds something incredibly stupid yet powerful at the same time it's smooth sailing from there.

Each month one chapter and then only 19 page's i could cry T_T

is this because alphapolis pay's them for 1 chapter a month and they just

think well 1 chapter per month easy to earn money?!

hm dunno * 3*

I think it's completely fine, he doesn't have any other ability (except his spirit possession).

If you think about it, that combination of abilities is already broken. Spirit possession means he has access to the abilities of those he possesses.

well, he has luck with the ladies. but that invisible storage thing is op.

aside from his spirit possession of course.

I think it's completely fine, he doesn't have any other ability (except his spirit possession).

Okay, this is weird, but this is one of my favourites right now. I don't know why, but I am really looking forward to seeing where it goes. :D

And thus the manga finally makes up something completely different from the novel... <.<

well, he has luck with the ladies. but that invisible storage thing is op.

aside from his spirit possession of course.

Maybe he is Doraemon incarnate?

Ahhh, so close!

Well in the future there is harem included, but I don't know about romance, I mean almost all girls have already someone, netorare? xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics