Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 484votes)

Overlord

Alt Names: alt 不死者之王alt โอเวอร์ ลอร์ดalt オーバーロードalt 오버로드alt Maharajaalt OverLordalt Повелитель
Author: Maruyama Kugane
Artist: Miyama Fugin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down on its last day. Our protagonist Momonga decided to stay until the last moment in his beloved game and wait for the force logout. Unexpectedly, the server did not shut down and Momonga is stuck in his skeleton body and got transferred to another world. "The powerful Overlord" needs now to discover a new world and face the continuous challenges.

Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary man strives to take over the new world the game has become.

Based on the light novel of the same name.
Go to Overlord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That last joke... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic What's going on with this storyline New Window makuta2
  • 3 Replies
Topic Webnovel New Window Budda523
  • 7 Replies
Topic Looking for another title with the same plot New Window kenshinco
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is this all the manga? New Window GuloGulos
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is this all the manga? New Window GuloGulos
  • 0 Replies

1153 Comments

lol. Sebas is just about the only decent guy in Nazerick. It's a shame.

prolly because he wasn’t programmed to despise humans by default

lol. Sebas is just about the only decent guy in Nazerick. It's a shame.

So dandy!~

*swoons*

I managed after 5 attempts and changing servers 3 times

Seems to be working fine for me now.

Also Sebas is sexy as hell when he says who he will save.

I see it but when I click it it won't even load

I managed after 5 attempts and changing servers 3 times

Sebas is just too righteous to just leave her behind. That's to be expected since his creator is that kinda guy. Sebas love diary continues.

it came up on my rss feed twice, but I'm not seeing it anywhere?

I see it but when I click it it won't even load

Chapter 32 has been translated by Nigel and yuisins and their teams. Credits to them. I put ak scans because i couldn't find Lhscans.

it came up on my rss feed twice, but I'm not seeing it anywhere?

Chapter 32 has been translated by Nigel and yuisins and their teams. Credits to them. I put ak scans because i couldn't find Lhscans.

so manga getting better when it's not advertise the anime.and next years will probably rush at book 6 i mean book 4 use 13 chapter to finished it.

Man I'm glad we're finally at the Sebas parts of the manga, since it makes for a refreshing change of pace. The recent volumes of the light novel have been so dreary and grimdark it's exhausting.

The appeal of Ainz being lightyears ahead of everyone else is starting to wear out, so I'm glad to see those moments where he's still the lonely but well-meaning salary man way out of depth but succeding through a mixture of luck and hilarious misconceptions.

A large chunk of the next two volumes of the LN are about Sebas and his gentlemanly adventures, so yes you can.

Smashing!

chair-chan should be able to mop the floor with ainz if based on stats alone. ainz only won because his knowledge of her and the premium item spam, and so does most of the floor guardians i would guess. but as for the world denizen other than him and his gang, well... maybe the dragon lords?

Yes, the strongest of dragon lords are the only beings that can put up a fight against them.

Spoiler

Someone give me a little information here, there is anyone in this world and I mean gods, demons, warriors or even some other player that is in the world too, that can go against Ainz and his merry troupe or the people in this world just get steamrolled by them ?

Spoiler

Nazarick as a whole, I wonder. But as individuals...
https://youtu.be/AKsbQpd7ACM

chair-chan should be able to mop the floor with ainz if based on stats alone. ainz only won because his knowledge of her and the premium item spam, and so does most of the floor guardians i would guess. but as for the world denizen other than him and his gang, well... maybe the dragon lords?

Was that scene where Sebas imagines himself walking away from the other guardians some kind of foreshadowing?

its more like a symbolic alignment split. most of the floor guardians have an evil alignment and would just let the old woman be or do something evil to her while Sebas has a good alignment so he goes out of his way to help.

Was that scene where Sebas imagines himself walking away from the other guardians some kind of foreshadowing?

Someone give me a little information here, there is anyone in this world and I mean gods, demons, warriors or even some other player that is in the world too, that can go against Ainz and his merry troupe or the people in this world just get steamrolled by them ?

Nazarick as a whole, I wonder. But as individuals...
https://youtu.be/AKsbQpd7ACM

Can Ainz be really considered [evil]?

He has an alignment of -500 (extremely evil) in his character sheet. And there's more in the next volumes. But, yeah, what's "right" and "evil" it's totally subjective

IIRC this happens before lizardman arc in LN right? i strted LN on lizardman arc and still havent gone back to read ait from beginning...

You should start from vol 1. There's so much info that the anime skipped (due to short time) that you're missing vital info later in the volumes.

Coming up next, Sebas and his dandy adventures!  Awesome.

Reminder: Sebas is a Manslut for falling with a random prostitute in an alley, JK of couse... or am I?

it seems you need to spend some time in the black capsule.

Can we follow Sebas around from now on while he has dashing, gentlemanly adventures?

A large chunk of the next two volumes of the LN are about Sebas and his gentlemanly adventures, so yes you can.

holy moly...a plot progression? i didn't realize we went back to 2016

Can we follow Sebas around from now on while he has dashing, gentlemanly adventures?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics