Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What's going on with this storyline

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

makuta2

makuta2

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

There's like a web of 5 storylines being narrated at the same time, whats going on. I cant keep track of so many characters that only show up once every 10 chapters.

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

they are world building. you arent dealing with the average isekai fantasy anymore. 

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

Based on my reading of the Light novels, Maruyama Kugane worked very hard to actually create an entire world with all of the various  geopolitical divisions and with all of their own unique, well-developed characters. The intricate details of each country and all of the characters within them is one of the great appeals of this fantastic story, in my opinion.

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

MizureFox

MizureFox

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
haha. it will get a wholelot worse and more disturbing, but thats a charming point for me.

so far they even skipped some stories that showed up in the ln.