Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

I lost it at chapter three. Too cute, usually you only see a glimpse of those moments in a twenty-minute episode.

Himedere Level: 9001

Spoiler

Reading comprehension level: 0.

My point was this: in 'serious' romance manga, the tsundere is a bipolar madwoman as believable as a character as the plot is believable in Bleach. In comedy, like this manga, the tsundere is amusing for her overblown reactions, and because the reader isn't expected to take her seriously. My comment was praise - I find Haru endearing. We should have more tsundere comedy.

This is the internet, so I understand why you'd try to read everything as an insult. Still, your reaction of choice is insulting people right back while telling them what to do? How's that work out for you? Anyway, I'm gonna return to my basement, and you can return to the vast plains of pretension, where the high horse you sit upon fancies prancing.

Manga odd couples... why so awesome >_<

Opposistes Attract and Weird attracts Weird

Manga odd couples... why so awesome >_<

Tsundere doesn't mean being dishonest, though.

Spoiler

This type cries for a new type, lets call it 不正巡(fushome ->

a combination of the words 不実「fujitsu」=dishonesty + 正直「shojiki」=honesty + 巡る「meguru」=to spin/circulate/return).

Also nice because 不正(fusei) also means fraud/impropriety and those stories usually revolve about frauding oneself and others by not being honest and improper behaviour :P

Read comments section...

Realize no one is commenting on Akane Tendou...

... Oh, yeah. I did realize today that RaButa and I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying are from this author.

Himedere Level: 9001

The tsundere should never again leave the comedy genre.

Spoiler

I-i-it's not like I like this manga or anything! I'm reading it because I feel like it!

:)

The tsundere should never again leave the comedy genre.

COOL Kyoushinsha continues on the quest to make everything adorable.

apart from the fact that it's super cute... that gramps one line made it even better

On page 3 my heart had already decided that this is going to be one of my favourite manga. I may be wrong, but I will just follow(my heart) and see.

Instafollow
HNGGGGHHH
I-i-it's not like I like this manga or anything! I'm reading it because I feel like it!

Personalities and setting that works for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics