Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 481votes)

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Alt Names: alt A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Logalt とあるおっさんのVRMMO活動記alt To Aru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudoukialt 某大叔的vrmmo活动记
Author: Shiina Howahowa
Artist: Rikudou Shuuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Typical company employee Tanaka Daichi(38 years old, single) loves games and plays a new type of VRMMO called "One More Free Life Online" under the username "Earth". Inside this free world he chose several skills that are generally regarded as useless. Be it wasting time crafting potions, cooking up pointlessly tasty food, or hunting monsters with some absurd weapon he crafted, he simply enjoys playing the game.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/658000067/
Go to Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lates chapter discussion New Window Freenight
  • 40 Replies
Topic Suggestions? New Window Creecha
  • 4 Replies
Topic Light Novel Of This Manga??? New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 8 Replies

1201 Comments

I like this series

is this a LN adaptation?

if it is, i think this is worth translating more than Re:Monster

not that im saying remonster is bad

Nope, not by far. Re:Monster is way better ~

Not saying this is bad, though.

is this a LN adaptation?

if it is, i think this is worth translating more than Re:Monster

not that im saying remonster is bad

Pfft! I wish an VRMMO existed like this while I'm alive.

did you try "Ark" on japtem.com ? it's pretty much of the same quality.

this is a good refreshing VRMMORPG story but i only have one issue.

how did the author come up with archery as one of the most useless skills? i've played a lot of games and archery types are almost always considered one of the strongest classes to play because of long range and high damage, and high crit rate. and then in this game the player instantly realizes that stealth and bow is OP as hell? so some how thousands or millions of people ignore how powerful archers can be?

course i don't put all that much thought into it most of the time and im just here to enjoy the story so it's all good for me.

it's beacause you don't have any "auto-aim" like capacity based on a stat, so you have to learn how to aim and the main char has to use "stealth" to hide his killing intent from the monster so you actually need two skill to make one work (even then i agree it's op XD)

ak scans does it again

this is a good refreshing VRMMORPG story but i only have one issue.

how did the author come up with archery as one of the most useless skills? i've played a lot of games and archery types are almost always considered one of the strongest classes to play because of long range and high damage, and high crit rate. and then in this game the player instantly realizes that stealth and bow is OP as hell? so some how thousands or millions of people ignore how powerful archers can be?

course i don't put all that much thought into it most of the time and im just here to enjoy the story so it's all good for me.

He is breaking the meta (^.^) 

actually, does any1 have any comparison for the price. how much is 100 gullor exactly?

i can't say for certain since thats only the second time we see a price (first being during the description of the apothy skill) but based on the situation and the newness of the game im guess it's probably something like 100 copper/silver for most games... but i dunno how easy it is to get money so thats the best i guess i can currently give ya.

Just want to mention there is a potential webtoon in the works for LMS

If you like this genre, try reading "Legendary Moonlight Sculptor"(its a novel tho), I've read many MMO genre but nothing come close to LMS XD

http://www.royalroadl.com/

actually, does any1 have any comparison for the price. how much is 100 gullor exactly?

I am im love with this mmo genre and with the /ak/ scans for all the amazing mangas thanks for everything!

If you like this genre, try reading "Legendary Moonlight Sculptor"(its a novel tho), I've read many MMO genre but nothing come close to LMS XD

18% healing, that's just freaking overkill

I am im love with this mmo genre and with the /ak/ scans for all the amazing mangas thanks for everything!

OP: Check (in future probrably)
MC?: Check
have a idiot friend?: Check
Can craft?: Check
Can cooking?: Check
Everyone understimate him?: Check
result: Weed Jr. (whitout the greed for money)

He still hasn't have a slave yet to be called weed jr. XD

Most MMOs ARE like that. Its just that the manga throws the entire "video game" aspect out the window to make it super awesome.

Crafting for 3 hours straight? How slow is the crafting system that you wouldn't run out of materials?

Other players being able to SMELL the food? Smell-tech?

An impromptu, player-run shop being set up in the alleyway? I did that in FFXI a decade ago.

It was clearly said that you need to craft item very hard and very slowly at least once, to make it possible to craft instantly.

Smell the food? This is VR.

Man, I wish MMORPGs actually worked like this. Unfortunately, when crafting's profitable, a shitload of people will already be doing it.

I would play the fuck out of a Support Merchant class...

Most MMOs ARE like that. Its just that the manga throws the entire "video game" aspect out the window to make it super awesome.

Crafting for 3 hours straight? How slow is the crafting system that you wouldn't run out of materials?

Other players being able to SMELL the food? Smell-tech?

An impromptu, player-run shop being set up in the alleyway? I did that in FFXI a decade ago.

I like him as a player... not warfreak, doesn't want attention.... just trying to enjoy the game, discover the world, enjoy the little things and be happy....

Reminds me of early EQ (pre-Luclin, or even pre-Velious). I hope we'll see the gut-wrenchingly frightening low-level travels across continents.

Man, I wish MMORPGs actually worked like this. Unfortunately, when crafting's profitable, a shitload of people will already be doing it.

Ryzom's has the best crafting system I've seen though the game didn't quite pan out at release, might have improved since although I'd expect there aren't that many players on it (so a crafter-oriented char would probably work, but I doubt there's the economy to support a merchant). The very flexible crafting system (and more generally abilities, created by combining basic building blocks) was really interesting.

I understand despite all its issues the original Star Wars Galaxies had pretty good crafting as well.

A little romance never hurts. But one must be patient.

why you can play a cook and rock the game as it, if u canot be the top fighter be something else every1 needs

hahaha it sucks to have the player base of a game hunting you down to cook for them xD

I like him as a player... not warfreak, doesn't want attention.... just trying to enjoy the game, discover the world, enjoy the little things and be happy....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics