Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Light Novel Of This Manga???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TeamdichJustT

TeamdichJustT

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Please help me!

Where I can read light novel of this manga??? 

Please help me! Thanks!!!

Tate

Tate

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

https://wordofcraft.wordpress.com/

flamelordytheking

flamelordytheking

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

the light novel is actually behind the manga, now there´s something you don´t see every day

Alkhazix

Alkhazix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

the light novel is actually behind the manga, now there´s something you don´t see every day

If that's true then damn....I've actually seen this before though....Battle Through The Heavens should also be behind the manga...Well It was when I last checked it a few months ago, might not be true anymore, knowing how fast wuxiaworld translates.

Shikirei

Shikirei

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Location55.827118, 37.446834

A bit of a necroposting, but tracking sites like the one below come in really helpful when different groups drop/pickup translations.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-certain-middle-aged-mans-vrmmo-activity-log/

steal-man

steal-man

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

re-taking the topic of the bow skill  seen as trash  there  are a lot of valid points to it  that many let pass :

First and  most important reason is that  being  an archer cost, and cost lots!! in any game archers have this handy-cap that is have really huge expenses, to this  u can add  the  fact  that for beginners the accuaracy is a plain lame, so u will be  more likely waste all ur gold  before get  to level up ur bow profisense.

The MC solves this  getting the craft skills  in order  to build  up  his  own arrows (carpinter skill, along with the others crafting skills to become a Solo player, like cooking and aphotecary )   and  improve his equip with no needs of build a fortune  to expend in the npc, most of the players in all games regards this  kind of weapons as useless until u got some  gold  by this reasons, since nearly no one want to expend his time crafting inside a game at first (then come  the  enlightment of crafting  to get rare equip and  build money ... but  that  until late game) and  nearly all players like to be able  to do a lot at first  unlike to be  a late bloomer and  build your character for late game (like  MC does).

Is really easy to see why  archer is  unpopular, ofc  the  rewards to follows hardships  in a game   with  a  hard  to play character only comes at mid-late game, when all this skills  become  Overpowered compared to common skills (ofc this also  involve the ability to use  the skills ) but no one like to do this at first so they more likely build a second character to do so when they become aware of this facts.

This is  not  unbalance in the game  but something made on purpose, with archers  having most likely the best Dmg and a huge adventage  as reward to overcome the hardships to level up (of course with his own bad points too).

With all of this  (and taking in account that the  MC start with the game in the very begining) u can understand why were his skill regarded as bad or trash,  is just that  unlike u get  the  correct mix of them and endure the harsh at the start u won't gonna see what is the real  power of that three of jobs.

Dual Story

Dual Story

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBiloxi, Mississippi

steal-man, the MMO term for what you just said is "Glass Cannon". Like you said initially you can't see it, but later on its apparent. One of the great damage dealer of most typical MMORPG that has the archer class.

hiiro

hiiro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Well this is the Web Novel translation of the manga if you want to check it out as well

https://honyakusite.wordpress.com/toaru-ossan-no-vrmmo-katsudouki/

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

the whole point of me reading the novel is to be ahead to the manga. if it doesn't offer that, then no point