Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi

Alt Names: alt おこぼれ姫と円卓の騎士alt 遗落的公主与圆桌骑士alt Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishialt The Leftover Princess and the Knight of the Round Tablealt The Leftover Princess and the Round-Table Knight
Author: Ishida Rinne
Artist: Akatsuki Kaori
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Leticia's father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess never expected to be Queen and she really doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Series New Window mizuouji
  • 9 Replies
Topic Okobre Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Okoborehime is BACK!!! New Window mizuouji
  • 3 Replies

237 Comments

LOL "Heartbreaker Queen"?! What's that even supposed to mean? She gathered a huge reverse harem, but never fully committed to one, thus breaking a lot of men's hearts?? Hahahaha god Leticia sure is something. She's really powerful though!

I hope you guys liked our leftover special because this is the last part. This was the end of volume 1 and well be using magazine raws from now onwards, so we might be a bit slower now.

can we add the reverse harem tag now?

oh god, that representation.

on another note, i didn't expect her to be that powerful.

can we add the reverse harem tag now?

Incredibly more entertaining that I expected. x)

Man, I'd love a guy with a face like Lion King Alexander. 

Ahh I caught up too quick. @_@

Thanks for translating this, and I patiently await future releases! UvU

aaah his purity is tainted, I was just about to give him some sympathy after that dark-past story telling. but he just went and be the bad boy.

if only this were not shoujo

I read 90% shoujo material but I also read Noblesse, Kubera, The Breaker, Black Haze, the Gamer and Fairy Tail. What's wrong with shoujo?

YESSS MOAR!!! More interesting points have been raised. I wonder what the other kings think of Leticia showing up so often. "Oh hey you're back, did you fall unconscious. because of another assassination attempt?" XD. Also I wonder how the different times are connected. To meet in the King's room, do the kings have to fall unconscious at the same time, or is there some other aspect to it? Looking forward to more of Leticia and her quest for KINGLYNESS.

6 chairs so presumably 6 kings?

Every time she says her ideal suitor has to be like Alexander, Karlheinz, and Ozwald.... they're all her reincarnations right? So she's practically saying her ideal suitor is...
Herself?
That's quite the ego there.

Well, to be fair, she only pointed out their individual characteristics she wanted in a man, so... I mean I think each king is essentially still different from her and the Knight King Christian.

Huh, I have mixed feelings about this cursed knife thing, but the story is still interesting and the art is awesome, so I'll keep reading.

Thanks for the rapid translations!

this has a label that makes it uncool for your friends so you shouldn't read it right? =p

Edit about the chapter

I sort of suspected that he may be a bad guy, but for him to turn out to be a good guy just to suddenly magicly turn into a bad guy, feels kinda cheap....

It's just a demographic, my friend. It shouldn't stop you from liking something with good art and writing.

I think that person is possibly referring to the royal political intrigue side of this manga. 

It's just a demographic, my friend. It shouldn't stop you from liking something with good art and writing.

YESSS MOAR!!! More interesting points have been raised. I wonder what the other kings think of Leticia showing up so often. "Oh hey you're back, did you fall unconscious. because of another assassination attempt?" XD. Also I wonder how the different times are connected. To meet in the King's room, do the kings have to fall unconscious at the same time, or is there some other aspect to it? Looking forward to more of Leticia and her quest for KINGLYNESS.

Thank you for translating this so fast, it is awesome! <3

Isn't duke actually really rude in the way his speaks to royalty tho?

Actually noone seems to be bowing to royalty.

Royalty in this manga don't really seem to care about what others think of them.

And really, only in social gatherings do everyone follow protocol(s).

I think her standards stem less from Ego and more from the fact that she appears to have grown up in contact with the souls of those previous kings since she was born.  Essentially she's been in near constant contact with the greatest Kings her country has had, they were the examples of masculinity she grew up with, so they are the type of masculinity she is looking for now.

Isn't duke actually really rude in the way his speaks to royalty tho?

Actually noone seems to be bowing to royalty.

Every time she says her ideal suitor has to be like Alexander, Karlheinz, and Ozwald.... they're all her reincarnations right? So she's practically saying her ideal suitor is...

Herself?

it could also be a way of allowing her to pick who she wants insted of her 2 brothers giving her pictuers of people they want her to marry (just because they happen to be for there side)

Every time she says her ideal suitor has to be like Alexander, Karlfhielm, and Ozwald.... they're all her reincarnations right? So she's practically saying her ideal suitor is... Herself? That's quite the ego there.

To be fair, if my previous and future incarnations were that badass, I think I might end up thinking rather highly of myself as well.

Either way, I like this crazy princess. So far, unlike many of her fictional peers, her massive ego appears to be somewhat justified in reality.

Herself?

Well, the setting has some interesting details, and I like the princess' personality.
Does anybody get why young Duke is refusing her?  Doesn't make much sense to me.  

Spoiler

Spoiler

I played too much Crusader Kings 2 to be really paranoid of what's going to happen.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics