Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi

Alt Names: alt おこぼれ姫と円卓の騎士alt 遗落的公主与圆桌骑士alt Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishialt The Leftover Princess and the Knight of the Round Tablealt The Leftover Princess and the Round-Table Knight
Author: Ishida Rinne
Artist: Akatsuki Kaori
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Leticia's father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess never expected to be Queen and she really doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Series New Window mizuouji
  • 9 Replies
Topic Okobre Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Okoborehime is BACK!!! New Window mizuouji
  • 3 Replies

237 Comments

Can't w8 for chapter 8 to be translated.

It's simply too hilarious.

I dead laughin when i read the raws.

There's no emotion or romance in a political marriage. Also, they'd just cancel the arrangement. Royals in that time period went through a bunch of alliance by marriage, it's no big deal.

I'd like a link to where this type of thing escalated to war.

My history might be off, but I seem to remember the English and Spanish being on very bad terms, which kept getting made worse each time Queen Elizabeth I kept turning down their offers of a political marriage? It was a case of "we're not good enough for you?!" if I am remembering correctly, but then could be misremembering very easily! Also, the story has said that they were in love. So depending on how overly protective family is, it could be a situation of "you HURT my BABY! DIE shameless hussy breeders"? (Yes, I had fun with that insult, don't judge me.)

Spoiler

Uh, yeah it was a problem. She basically just said "Your prince isn't as good as someone else, and our off-shoot royalty is saying 'screw you!' We're not afraid of your paltry country getting mad and trying to do anything either."

It's not the emotions/romance that's the problem, it's the sheer effrontery.

There's no emotion or romance in a political marriage. Also, they'd just cancel the arrangement. Royals in that time period went through a bunch of alliance by marriage, it's no big deal.

I'd like a link to where this type of thing escalated to war.

Not too fond of the King's idea to let his soldier fend off for themselves too. I guess it rubs my modern sensibility the wrong way. I mean, is the war / skirmish really over if the enemy detains your forces?

I'm guessing what happened was, instead of sending what little remaining forces they had in the area on a rescue mission, they built up a larger force while the enemy stood there and did nothing while waiting to spring a trap they could never spring. Maybe. They really didn't give you much information.

Historically, this didn't cause problems. In the shoujo world though... romance serious business!

Not too fond of the King's idea to let his soldier fend off for themselves too. I guess it rubs my modern sensibility the wrong way. I mean, is the war / skirmish really over if the enemy detains your forces?

Uh, yeah it was a problem. She basically just said "Your prince isn't as good as someone else, and our off-shoot royalty is saying 'screw you!' We're not afraid of your paltry country getting mad and trying to do anything either."

It's not the emotions/romance that's the problem, it's the sheer effrontery.

It seems funny and lighthearted, but that could be a major international crisis, start wars, that kind of thing.

Still kind of funny though.

Historically, this didn't cause problems. In the shoujo world though... romance serious business!

Ah the facepalm moment.... find the cousin... smack her silly. Then let her go elope and figure something else out. She gets a beating for always saying shit like "Prince on white horse" and then running off when it happens. Payment in flesh is needed sometimes XD. I also love Leticia's "secondary title" hehe Heartbreaker Queen... so now she has this whole "Great so I'm going to be known as a queen of the night? Really I thought I was being serious as possible too...." aspect to her worries.

Dat ending though

It seems funny and lighthearted, but that could be a major international crisis, start wars, that kind of thing.

Still kind of funny though.

Dat ending

Spoiler

Dat ending though

tbh i'd love to see her breakin' some hearts, bring it on girlie :D 

i read all 5 chapters . art is beautiful >> beautiful dresses >>beautiful characters . this is what you expect from a shoujo. still doing better than normal shoujo series.

princess LETICIA  strong, strong willed,determined,wise,sensible,clever,powerful and what else you expect from STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST

guido was completely neglected >> this manga is based on novel and volume 01 manga = volume 01 LN

volume 02 = volume 02 LN >> guido as main entry in LN

and i read comments and someone said that GUIDO and PRINCESS LETICIA relationship is neglected in manga.

i wanted to see more of GUIDO and 2nd princess has yet to make an entry.

reincarnations not means having same nature/personality/attributes/views.

so PRINCESS LETICIA and king CHRISTAIN are different identities. also that room is only accessible to reincarnations of king CHRISTAIN .

Poor Leticia, but her imagination about herself with that title really suits her awkwkww_zpsa8a603fd.png

All hail Leticia, not just in talk, but she does have power. Truly refreshing.

I wonder what her official title is, like the other kings, "heartbreaker" is just a nick name apparently.

I wonder what sword Duke will receive.

Or if he will even get one.

LOL "Heartbreaker Queen"?! What's that even supposed to mean? She gathered a huge reverse harem, but never fully committed to one, thus breaking a lot of men's hearts?? Hahahaha god Leticia sure is something. She's really powerful though!

I feel like Heartbreaker Queen is going to be a literal heart breaking. Like, maybe she stabs someone or something...

Well, this manga is deconstructing the themes anyway. It's plausible. XD

The whole "Twelve Swords" thing is actually a pretty decent metaphor for being a Ruler in and of itself.  Make no mistake, by giving those swords to her Knights, she IS weakening her personal power, however a Wise Ruler understands that they cannot be everywhere at once, and thus, unless their realm is exceptionally small, they have to rule through intermediaries.  In order for those Intermediaries to be at all effective, the Ruler has to delegate to them some of their authority.  That's why finding Governors you can trust and who are themselves effective is so important.

hahaha! This should be hilarious and awesome.

LOL "Heartbreaker Queen"?! What's that even supposed to mean? She gathered a huge reverse harem, but never fully committed to one, thus breaking a lot of men's hearts?? Hahahaha god Leticia sure is something. She's really powerful though!

Well, considering her marriage candidate ideal is "different myselves"...

Only thing that seems confusing is I'd expect the next rulers to be her children right? 

Seems like it would be weird for them to talk normally with a young version of their mom. Or at least I wish it was funnier.

They're reincarnations, not descendants. Considering reincarnating includes going through a cycle of life-death, the next one will have to be born after the previous already died.

Now we know why her reference to her ideal personality always confused people XD She was referring to someone from the future so they had no clue as to who the hell she meant!

And am I the only one who is putting good money on

Spoiler

Thank you to Aqua Scans  :D I'm sad that the pace will slow down, but that's life. And this is well worth waiting for  :P

Lion King is before her, his portrait is there in the room.

Also,

Spoiler

That was a ninja update for me. xD

Sucks that updates are gonna be slowing down, But non-theless,Thanks a ton!

The "heartbreaker Queen" epithet got me ROFL. This is a very good manga. a shoujo without the redundant shoujo tropes. And the heroine is JUST. SIMPLY. AMAZING.

And in this chapter we learned that, not only is Leticia strong willed and intelligent, but that she can also conjure a frickin' Lightsaber and control bloody Lightning.

She's been upgraded from "Clever Rambunctious Princess" to "God Damned Sith Lord."

P.S. "How many Men did I Gather?"  Um.... 12?  Probably 12.  Like, the number of Knights you were looking for was explicitly stated to be 12.  That was pretty obvious foreshadowing that your final Harem would have 12 dudes in it.  Well, maybe 11 dudes and one Dude-looks-like-a-Lady to broaden the demographic appeal, but still pretty much 12.

Now we know why her reference to her ideal personality always confused people XD She was referring to someone from the future so they had no clue as to who the hell she meant!

And am I the only one who is putting good money on

Spoiler

Thank you to Aqua Scans :D I'm sad that the pace will slow down, but that's life. And this is well worth waiting for :P

Only thing that seems confusing is I'd expect the next rulers to be her children right? 

Seems like it would be weird for them to talk normally with a young version of their mom. Or at least I wish it was funnier.

Since are are all reincarnations of the Knight King, there could be a gap or several generations between each.

Poor Ludgar though. I wish he had some of Leti's luck with the opposite sex. And Ozwald is such a cutie! I can totally understand why Leti wants a man with his personality!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics