Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi

Alt Names: alt おこぼれ姫と円卓の騎士alt 遗落的公主与圆桌骑士alt Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishialt The Leftover Princess and the Knight of the Round Tablealt The Leftover Princess and the Round-Table Knight
Author: Ishida Rinne
Artist: Akatsuki Kaori
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Leticia's father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess never expected to be Queen and she really doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Series New Window mizuouji
  • 9 Replies
Topic Okobre Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Okoborehime is BACK!!! New Window mizuouji
  • 3 Replies

237 Comments

I can?!  My god, out of nowhere I suddenly learned Japanese!  Thank you Okobore Hime!

. . . oh wait.

Let's work on it!

You don't know how much LN I read that are on translation hiatus T_T

And life kept pulling me away from learning Japanese.. I kept being distracted by other stuff..

All I want is to read LNs..

I can?!  My god, out of nowhere I suddenly learned Japanese!  Thank you Okobore Hime!

. . . oh wait.

Hey now, you can always hope for a translation ;)

I can't read Japanese either, so we're on the same boat.

drat, all the guys in this manga are entirely too hot. and we won't even get to see all of them. Why why why why why why why why why whyyyyyyy

@Purple Library Guy: Well, at least those who know Japanese know they can continue enjoying the story. ;]

For those who are wondering why the manga is going to get axed, it's because it's a promotional manga for a light novel. It was never really meant to cover the entire thing. You guys can still read the light novel if you want to continue reading the story.

. . . oh wait.

Yaay more Leticia! It always picks me up to see an update of this manga. It's a goddamn shame the the next chapter will probably be the last. asdlfkjasdjf;adslkjf blargh even if it's a promotional manga, why couldn't they have just kept running it? The manga format means we can see Leticia and CO rendered in pictures, as opposed to the LN which is text only.

For those who are wondering why the manga is going to get axed, it's because it's a promotional manga for a light novel. It was never really meant to cover the entire thing. You guys can still read the light novel if you want to continue reading the story.

1 more chapter left ;.;

Chapter 10 RAW is out

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW COULD THIS END

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I ship Craig and Leti.

FTS (F**kThisSh*t)

Why do femme fataleshave to be axed.... they should just continue doing the manga!

No why it get axed bah,I really like this manga !!!. the new replace is not promising either whyyyyy. 

Runs towards light novel now.

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi ended today in Aria magazine of July. The 2nd volume (final volume) will be released on September 5.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5GAvEdfzYR8MD7n-UAaK

yay true heartbroker Queen....

no shit. I thought this manga will get at least 8 volumes!!

why is this happening to me?!

Eh

I rooted for this border knight 

ab8c623250.gif

hhh maybe this really is intended like Tokage no Ou or Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli, just like an introduction to the novel.... DOOOH

Yeah it's probably was just meant as an introduction.

DANG... i really like this story... and the art is just gorgeous *cries* y life be so hard. i wanted to see her break the hearts of all the men ~

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi ended today in Aria magazine of July. The 2nd volume (final volume) will be released on September 5.

Someone for the love of god translate the light novel

FUCK THIS SHIT

Well, we can just hope for anime adaptation now.. or translation if anyone wants to do it

Done. Just as I am getting excited at a new manga (that updates regularly! yay!) that I can follow (quite a few of the ones I have been following ended :( ), BAM!

While not as much of a blow as Firefly (Americans will forever receive my curses for that one), it is a pretty big blow. Gonna go see if "Staff Pick" category has anything that can sooth my wounded soul.

another good chapter and another surprising news here that manga already ended? manga made to promote LN?

naah LN already popular that's why got 12 volumes.

seriously : this is ridiculous there are idotic shoujo manga going on and huge hit in japan/english audience and this manga being good not in their sight?

Eh

I rooted for this border knight 

ab8c623250.gif 

hhh maybe this really is intended like Tokage no Ou or Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli, just like an introduction to the novel.... DOOOH

so many manga have been axed like this.

we can probably make mass grave with just volume 1 of each one.

Thanks for the update!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics