Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 212votes)

Dendrobates

Alt Names: alt デンドロバテス
Author: Ishiwata Youji
Artist: Yamane Akihiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sengawa's day job is as an accountant working for the police. But at night... he transforms into a ruthless assassin bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Meet and hire the man with 1000 guns.
Go to Dendrobates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Capital punishment or rehabilitation of criminals. Pros & Cons. (Please logical arguments only) New Window kosmaj
  • 21 Replies
Topic State what you like and dislike about it! New Window KILLERBOB
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sort of feels like.... New Window Egoist
  • 5 Replies

299 Comments

The question is who dresses her every day. Her sexiness is unquestioned.

Blind female, dress like that, walking around at night...not a good idea D:

Indeed, she is protected by plot armor. In real life she would of been sexually assaulted at least 100 times by the looks of how long she has been performing in the streets.

Anyhow we're nearing the final conflict, can't wait to see what's going to happen.

Is it just me or that blind girl is really hot? I never really noticed up till now :|

Blind female, dressed like that, walking around at night...not a good idea D:

What a stupid cat serial killer, thinking a blind person saw him...

It was night time and she was wearing sunglasses. You're not a very good cat serial killer are you?

Yea the reason he's called the man with a 1000 guns is because is because he supposedly uses a different gun each time (which he gets from the evidence locker in the police station) even though he uses a type of homemade bullet? it's basically just a nickname I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

I'd like to just interject as politely as possible to say that I've never seen our dear protagonist use more than two guns.

what they mean with the title is that he always uses different guns for each job. So that he is harder to track and that is how he gained his nickname. Atleast that's how I interpreted it, might be wrong. 

I'd like to just interject as politely as possible to say that I've never seen our dear protagonist use more than two guns.

taped to a pillar? i think he watched a die hard knock-off instead of the real Die Hard...meh it wouldve ended the same with with 1000 guns in that room

"the man with 1000 guns" = death flag for enemy ...

poetic justice letting the druggies finish him off. 

taped to a pillar? i think he watched a die hard knock-off instead of the real Die Hard...meh it wouldve ended the same with with 1000 guns in that room

Earlier i thought that in ch.42 Sengawa used some kind of spring-operated projectile weapon (similar as his oponent), now in ch.43 its a gun with modified bullets... Well, i would realy like to see that gun. Less gunpowder (or gas-propelled gun) and silencer reduces plenty of sound of explosion after firing the gun, but some noise can be heared. Sounds of guns mechanism (metalic clanking) could be heared too.

So, the biggest problem is the position of Sengawas gun when he shooted oponent - right behind girls head (ch.42 pg.17). Even with the ambiental noise, those kind of sounds right behind someones head should raise at least suspicion from that person... Well, another one, though rare in this manga, case of (ab)use of *manga world rules*. Bigger case was 2m high Sengawas leap from sitting position in ch.35 :D

BTW, "A bullet doesn't need much force to enter the body." True, but entering the body and killing are two different categories, and this bullet had plenty of stopping power, as we can see in pages 18. and 19. of chapter 42.

Well since he was in the middle of a busy street, it probably was hard to hear much of anything. It's kinda like NYC on the new years eve. 

I doubt you can hear a gun with a silencer go off, even if ur standing right next to it (+she was flustered :P)

lol the guy taped his gun to a pillar instead of having it in an easier to reach place?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

Well its revealed to be a custom bullet so its probably a subsonic round. A bullet doesn't need much force to enter the body. And the less gunpowder used, the easier it is to silence.

Earlier i thought that in ch.42 Sengawa used some kind of spring-operated projectile weapon (similar as his oponent), now in ch.43 its a gun with modified bullets... Well, i would realy like to see that gun. Less gunpowder (or gas-propelled gun) and silencer reduces plenty of sound of explosion after firing the gun, but some noise can be heared. Sounds of guns mechanism (metalic clanking) could be heared too.

So, the biggest problem is the position of Sengawas gun when he shooted oponent - right behind girls head (ch.42 pg.17). Even with the ambiental noise, those kind of sounds right behind someones head should raise at least suspicion from that person... Well, another one, though rare in this manga, case of (ab)use of *manga world rules*. Bigger case was 2m high Sengawas leap from sitting position in ch.35 :D

BTW, "A bullet doesn't need much force to enter the body." True, but entering the body and killing are two different categories, and this bullet had plenty of stopping power, as we can see in pages 18. and 19. of chapter 42.

And then there was a pile of dead druggies.

THE silenced gun.

I mean, nobody heard that, not even a peep. Mindblowing technology.

Well its revealed to be a custom bullet so its probably a subsonic round. A bullet doesn't need much force to enter the body. And the less gunpowder used, the easier it is to silence.

Sengawa is so badass plus he's so damn smart and full of guts, I wanna be like him dammit.

fatnb6.gif

haha this guy was one badass dude even making his companion as a shield haha this guy is on my list of badass dudes

THE silenced gun.

I mean, nobody heard that, not even a peep. Mindblowing technology.

Well, i'm pretty sure he destroyed HER ovaries with that hug, herherher

He ain't your rabbit; he is a dendrobat, son!

Damn, that was pretty sick.

Shits about to go down

I wonder how Sengawa would handle being confronted with child bombers. Mentally I mean.

Well he already killed that one kid, so going younger I hope shouldn't phase him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics