Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sort of feels like....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Egoist

Egoist

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
Darker Than Black, first season to be specific. Which is, of course, a awesome thing. My only complaint is the upload rate, we need some dammed back-story ffs. Not that I don't enjoy his merc work but I would say that's one of the issues I had with DTB's first season, too much filler.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
i agree it does remind me of darker than black and it does need faster releases

Cydric

Cydric

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTn
I agree that it reminds me of Darker than Black. However, it doesn't seem like he's doing it for an organization. Obviously he's been trained and that would go into his back story but I think all of his missions thus far are somehow personal. I'm not saying that he knows each victim but it's a personal vendetta against criminals who abuse the weak. Almost like a combination of Hei and Kazuya from Kaze no Stigma. He has a reason but he wants a gain from these "good" deeds.

Something that I enjoy is that he doesn't sugar coat his work by saying he's working for justice. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's perfectly fine with it
Posted Image

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
Nope
This is not darker than black
This
Is
AKUMETSU!

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania

Or ouruboros ...the same level of darkness, the policeman who is more than a normal policeman, the girl coleague which is pretty and doesn't think he's behind all no matter how many times ...

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

I think it is similar to Darker than Black and Black Cat and also UDDUP.