Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 616votes)

Fuuka

Alt Names: alt フウカalt 風夏alt Fūka
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Haruna just moved into town and is addicted to twitter. When he goes out to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Fuuka Akitsuki, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?

Prequel:

> Suzuka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/suzuka-r74 )
Go to Fuuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window alcrowry
  • 199 Replies
Topic Who do you wish the MC to end up with? Why? New Window xatoatox
  • 38 Replies
Topic After Chapter 37 (Spoilers) New Window Knuckles128
  • 26 Replies
Topic Prequels New Window Shadow12000
  • 2 Replies

3704 Comments

(not a spoiler, just following image policy)

Spoiler

I don't know if it's the odd coloration, childlike expression, almost-complete censorship of secondary sexual characteristics, and/or element of necrophilia... but 1.0 makes me feel weirdly dirty here.

Spoiler

Hear, hear. The community and atmosphere, along with many other factors, beat the heck out of CR.

Wow, are people even bothering to read this in English here? You know it's out up to chapter 119 (and with a complete version) pretty much anywhere else, right?

Spoiler

Wow, are people even bothering to read this in English here? You know it's out up to chapter 119 (and with a complete version) pretty much anywhere else, right?

The only thing that I'm excited for with the anime is that Truck-san is going to get animated.

Cover 12!! anime is coming

Spoiler

The Fuuka Yuu's in this manga are strong.....

Spoiler

Seo is such a dickhead to Tama for making her look so God damn desperate... but then again I don't really want her going out with Yuu. I still fucking hate him.

If it makes it any better, remember that this is the emotional splooge of a man who wishes he were Yuu. IRL Tama-chan is happy with someone else, Fuuka 1.0 is just fine (she's the high-schooler who laughed at him and said she doesn't go out with ojisans), and Fuuka 2.0 is barely aware he exists beyond thinking he's a bit creepy.

Seo is such a dickhead to Tama for making her look so God damn desperate... but then again I don't really want her going out with Yuu. I still fucking hate him.

Seo you fucking cock mongler!

Spoiler

Does Seo honestly think we're going to fall for this every time, when he dangles Tama-chan's hopes in front of us like a string in front of a kitten?...

*reflexively tries to grab anyway, knowing it'll be immediately snatched away*

Frack you, Seo. Frack you.

Holy shit, just read the last chapter

No way they pulled that corny shit

You realize that describes almost every chapter, right? (^_~)

I know that the last chapter should have been an emotional one, but when I saw "those pages" I couldn't help laughing like an idiot... xDD

Much the same as above... I honestly can't think of a chapter following the aftermath of the infamous cheap stunt where Seo succeeded in evoking emotion rather than unintentional laughter.

how is this manga even selling in Japan, i dont understand 

jst because it has Seo Kouji's name on it? >.>

It's pretty good if you want to laugh at some drama tbh, the lasts chapters were kinda hilarious imo, even if it might not be intended.

Spoiler
Yuu: "Well, it's your own life. You should live it the way you want."
Fuuka Aoi: "Only if you ever decide you'll love again... and by that I mean love me!"
Yuu: "But I promised I wouldn't fall in love again to honor my deceased girlfriend..."
Fuuka Aoi: "Fuck your dead girl! You will fall in love with me because the plot demands it, motherfucker!"

how is this manga even selling in Japan, i dont understand 

jst because it has Seo Kouji's name on it? >.>

Blue Wells is a terrible name in English... RIP Fallen Moon.

Holy shit, just read the last chapter

No way they pulled that corny shit

I know that the last chapter should have been an emotional one, but when I saw "those pages" I couldn't help laughing like an idiot... xDD

Apparently this manga is sold as a romantic comedy manga in Japan - funny because the only person who finds this series hilarious is probably Seo himself.

I beg to differ - this series has given me a lot of laughs, but for a while now none of them have been intentional on Seo's part. (^_~)

Seriously Truck-san!? You can't even do your fucking job properly!? You had one job! You could have at least taken out that bastard Yuu! You useless piece of metal shit!

14q9fw.jpg

Thread officially won.

Shark officially jumped.

Okay, now we can all go home. (^_~)

Seriously Truck-san!? You can't even do your fucking job properly!? You had one job! You could have at least taken out that bastard Yuu! You useless piece of metal shit!

14q9fw.jpg

Not today Mr. Truck-kun... Not today

Spoiler

Lol Chap 109 The truck is death personified

And the damn driver didn't even stop after almost hitting a girl. lol

Lol Chap 109 The truck is death personified

Apparently this manga is sold as a romantic comedy manga in Japan - funny because the only person who finds this series hilarious is probably Seo himself.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics