Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who do you wish the MC to end up with? Why?

romance

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Which? (185 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you wish the MC to end up with?

1. Fuuka Akitsuki (67 votes [36.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.22%

2. Voted Koyuki (Tama-chan) (90 votes [48.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.65%

3. Sara Iwami (28 votes [15.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

xatoatox

xatoatox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
The way the story's going is too obvious that we already know who he ends up with unless there's a twist (i like twists). I just made this topic and poll to see how you guys feel about the romance going on.... Who do you wish the MC to end up with? and Why?

For me, I'm going with Koyuki... Like i said - I like twists... There's this feeling of being satisfied/unsatisfied on how the author ended the story that makes you want more/answers... Another reason why I wish Koyuki would end up with the MC(even though he's useless) is 'coz of personal feelings... I've been in a lot of situations like this; someone comes in the picture and ruins everything.... I know it's selfish of me but reading & seeing her love for him just makes me want to support her(*she's the underdog)... I don't want her heart broken....
:batoto_019:

Edited by xatoatox, 14 September 2014 - 09:41 PM.

Black Sword

Black Sword

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I'm strongly voting for Tama-chan. She was there first, dammit!

Secundum

Secundum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland

Gotta go with Fuuka

zombiemop

zombiemop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

every girl within a thousand miles... that's my answer to your question

UnlimitedBlades

UnlimitedBlades

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Hmm probably Tama. The childhood friend thing makes my sympathetic to her. Though it's too bad she will get the shaft in the end. Well knowing Seo he'll probably pair her off with a random spare and everything will end up happily ever after.

Black Sword

Black Sword

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hmm probably Tama. The childhood friend thing makes my sympathetic to her. Though it's too bad she will get the shaft in the end. Well knowing Seo he'll probably pair her off with a random spare and everything will end up happily ever after.

God, I hope not. Tama is better. Fuuka can have that obnoxiously loud senpai of hers from track.

Martypants

Martypants

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationIn someone's spud basket, like a store-bought potato

I am hoping for a ending where he gets nobody.....

Black Sword

Black Sword

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I am hoping for a ending where he gets nobody.....

Why do you want to read my love life in manga form?

Martypants

Martypants

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationIn someone's spud basket, like a store-bought potato

If you dont mind mind, i wouldnt mind reading that lol

Why do you want to read my love life in manga form?

Hito420

Hito420

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

as long as seo doesnt have her getting drunk an throwing herself at him the night before her wedding to said spare, or get with her, just to break up with her after going on a secret date with fuuka where he realizes his feelings for her an wants tama to slap him an end it herself, all the while shes sitting there waiting for the punchline/say its a misunderstanding so she can forgive him again (that was painful to read when all that happened)

but, we, like in suzuka, with the title of the manga, know where this is going, only "twists" will be shafting everyone but fuuka which isnt really a twist lol

Edited by Hito420, 05 July 2014 - 05:31 PM.

mangapaagal

mangapaagal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationdelhi

i vote tama-chan , because i want the fans to beat up the author for good.
i mean seriously the end is cearly decided when he named the series "fuuka".
so what is the point of introducing tama-chan when she has no chance at all.

pokeroots

pokeroots

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

hey shouldn't we add the new chick now?
Just as a suggestion

Black Sword

Black Sword

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

If you dont mind mind, i wouldnt mind reading that lol

D:

Grifford

Grifford

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hmm... I don't know why almost everyone who commented wants Tama-chan. I mean yeah she is his childhood friend and was there first... but she was also the first to leave... silently, without saying a word to the MC on the day before her departure. She did so in order for Yuu to like her more because of their music career dream... but ended up alienating him with it. Just look at how he behaved when she visited his room. Even though she is his childhoodfriend he treated her more like the star she is. IMO she had her chance and wasted it. Now Yuu-kun likes someone else. He even said it out loud in front of Tama-chan that he likeD her (past tense).

On the other hand we have Fuuka who is cheerful and supportive of what Yuu does and she also spends way more time by his side (for whatever reasons). I don't think she is a bad character and she also had her moments with Yuu and she knows it. So far she is also not "tainted" by a bad past... which is new in a Seo series so far.

TL;DR IMO so far Fuuka is better for various reasons ^^

tvesrb

tvesrb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I wish for him to end up with Fuuka, which he obviously will. I've nothing against Tama-chan. In fact, I actually like her as a person. My reasons are pretty simple.

1. I have a soft spot for tomboys

2. Ever since he met Fuuka and exited his comfort zone, he's steadily become more confident and matured as a person. Fuuka is the girl who introduced him to a new world and new experiences.

JP_reads

JP_reads

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Seo Kouji has done this with every other past romance manga he's done - Suzuka and KimiMachi. He always throws in other girls to make it look like a harem but he always finishes the series with the first girl to get a major focus in the manga. If the girl isn't the only girl in chapter 1 or 2, she's not going to be the one at the end. It doesn't matter about in-universe timeline.

Samken

Samken

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil

No one really, because realistically speaking, no girl as far as i know would be attracted to this kid. He is weak willed, awkward, introverted and shy, his only redeemable quality is that he's kind? Good logic there Seo, because in real life kindness at best will get you only friend-zoned. But for the sake of the story Fuuka i guess... (Because i personally hate the childhood friend archetype)

Edited by Samken, 10 September 2014 - 04:09 PM.

xatoatox

xatoatox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

hey shouldn't we add the new chick now?
Just as a suggestion

I don't know if it's going to make a difference with little interaction with so Yuu-kun but I added her as well... let's just go with the flow :D

No one really, because realistically speaking, no girl as far as i know would be attracted to this kid. He is weak willed, awkward, introverted and shy, his only redeemable quality is that he's kind? Good logic there Seo, because in real life kindness at best will get you only friend-zoned. But for the sake of the story Fuuka i guess... (Because i personally hate the childhood friend archetype)

IMO there are girls like that... I know someone... He may not be the same as the MC but he does have some of the qualities you said ^^

Edited by xatoatox, 14 September 2014 - 09:49 PM.

TimTam02

TimTam02

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

well from what i can see, the story is going down the Fuuka route hence the title and events. But i actually like Koyuki's character better, i don't know why but I've never been a fan of the tomboy characters. This is just my opinion though :/

Did the sun come out, or did you just smile?

Black Sword

Black Sword

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Well, this sucks. Fuuka route locked on and executed. No escape to the much better Koyuki route. Sigh. Guess this will become another exercise in self-flagellation. Oh, well, at least it can't possibly end with the winner decided by poll like Ichigo 100%. Yes, I'm still bitter about that.