Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 616votes)

Fuuka

Alt Names: alt フウカalt 風夏alt Fūka
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Haruna just moved into town and is addicted to twitter. When he goes out to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Fuuka Akitsuki, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?

Prequel:

> Suzuka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/suzuka-r74 )
Go to Fuuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window alcrowry
  • 199 Replies
Topic Who do you wish the MC to end up with? Why? New Window xatoatox
  • 38 Replies
Topic After Chapter 37 (Spoilers) New Window Knuckles128
  • 26 Replies
Topic Prequels New Window Shadow12000
  • 2 Replies

3704 Comments

How sneaky of Seo.... after 4 pages of the last page for KNIM this manga starts xD

He didn't even let me push the exit game button and directly went with the game start button @_@

not going to read this, maybe next life

May god save this comment thread if this turns out to be like KNIM.

For now I shall believe this isn't going to be a rage inducing X00 chapters.

brace yourself for the next 5 years, comrades!

yes captain

Not gonna lie I like this one so far and hopefully I will continue to like it.

Oh look, more Seo. Totally not going to start raging. Totally.

Another KNIM like manga?

Spoiler

What's up with the genre tags?

Spoiler
was announced in KNIM that it's a 'summer love story', so shouldn't romance be there?

brace yourself for the next 5 years, comrades!

first chapter ... boring -,-

the mangaka has change to much to mainstream panty shot shit

After Suzuka and kimi no iru machi. I'm not sure whether to feel happy since it's a new series and could be great. Interested since it's suzuka's daughter. Or pissed since we might end up going through the same crap as with kimi no iru machi.....
Puck it I'm gonna get on this rage train, who knows maybe the MCs will progress faster.

The series after this better not be 'Daiki'.

Ok... Suzuka 3 is it?  I have a few ideas on how this will go.  Im going to sit back a watch and see how much Im right or wrong and look forward to all the rage and "MC is shit' comments. 

First chapter already tells me we're looking at another generic Seo Kouji type manga. This time though I will not do the mistake of reading any further.

WHY DOES ALL HIS MC'S SUCK! i DON'T GET IT

edit: actually hes not so bad

Is the girl gonna get pregnant in this manga again or is it the intentionally repeating tsun-ntr.

Why another manga filled with cliched characters and situations when he could be doing Half & Half instead? Come on...

"Manga creator Kouji Seo is announcing in this year's 11th issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine on Wednesday that he will resume his Half & Half series. The series will return in the June issue of Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on May 9."

maybe they'll start up a parkour club and it wont be a suzuka-KNIM mix because that's what it feels like it's going to turn into :/

This is a sort of new start after "Kimi no Iru Machi" in the end chapter, you will see the new MC girl.

So this is a sort-of sequel to Suzuka, continuing on with namesake's daughter?

I guess when this finishes the next installment of Seo-Drama would be following one of the children from what's-their-names from KNIM? (I dropped the manga so I don't rememeber names)

mehh, another bullshit from seo!

A new trainwreck yay

Spoiler

Don't forget to put on your safety belts folks cause we're gonna be in for a hell of a ride on seo-sensei's newest rollercoaster. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics