Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 616votes)

Fuuka

Alt Names: alt フウカalt 風夏alt Fūka
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Haruna just moved into town and is addicted to twitter. When he goes out to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Fuuka Akitsuki, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?

Prequel:

> Suzuka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/suzuka-r74 )
Go to Fuuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window alcrowry
  • 199 Replies
Topic Who do you wish the MC to end up with? Why? New Window xatoatox
  • 38 Replies
Topic After Chapter 37 (Spoilers) New Window Knuckles128
  • 26 Replies
Topic Prequels New Window Shadow12000
  • 2 Replies

3704 Comments

*looks at first page of chapter 93* Wow. And here I thought Nachi looked creepy enough back when he was 1's stalker. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Plus, I guess Yuu's going for the shoutacon audience - next to the others in this "photo", he looks 12.

*continues reading*

*horrifying, inhuman sounds echo through the comments area*

Sorry about that, guys. (๑•́_•̀๑)  I just got to the last page, and learned something. Apparently it's possible to beat your head against a wall, retch, and scream "SEEEEOOOOOOO!!!" simultaneously.

Forget Truck-kun, we need Supernova-kun. (^_~)

Spoiler

Sub > dub

Spoiler

Aoba-channn ;-;;;;

Spoiler

Would it be terribly evil to suggest that when the next popularity poll comes around, we all vote for this character?

Spoiler

Apologies for the double-post... I don't know how I spaced out on that detail. (・᷄︵・᷅) If anyone knows how to delete a post, I'd appreciate it.

Spoiler

Thank goodness... chapter 89's out, and we really dodged a bullet.

Spoiler

The way things have been going, it wouldn't have been surprising. (^_~)

Three things:

1) We needed a breather after 88, so I'm glad there was only one painfully-laughable coincidence.

2) Damn it Seo, don't tease us with panels like the upper left of the last page.

Spoiler

3) Why does Crunchyroll's website say 89 won't be out until next Monday, but the chapter that's available on at least one aggregator site was obviously done by CR?

Where is chapter 85? ;w;

Shopping with world's best singer and then went to hotspring with her.

A singer who conveniently chose your locker to hide and learned japasese by watching anime and is in co-ed bath with you because Seo Kouji says so.

japan's current most popular singer after YUU-KUN. Kohai,senpais,fans aftter YUU-KUN and no a Diva is in the race.

Stop self-insert Seo Kouji.

final page Seo via Shelley Hornet says I'M crazy for you.

Be ready for more idiotic ecchi and some news drama.

I just want Yuu and Aoi to get together already.. 

Da hell? How can he not hit the beat on a 4/4 count, which is literally the most basic, fundamental aspect of playing the bass?? And we're this far in the series! He was playing frickin' bass solos like 6 months ago! 

He should just drop it. Drop da bass.

Get a new bassist, Yuu can just sing. 

Well when you put it like that...

Wow. I never really stopped to think about how tissue-thin the depth of the plot was... And I read Kimi no Iru Machi as well. Oh Seo...

Me either, tbh. If it hadn't been for rajin90's comment...

Spoiler

Slightly-abbreviated version: Pick any three fundamental particles out of the known observable universe. The odds of Seo choosing the same three at random is greater than the odds of the plot of Fuuka occurring in the real world. (^_~)

came for this...was not disappointed

1279082592656.jpg

1279082592656.jpg

How in the flying fuck did Fuuka become 1st place!? She's fucking dead! First place should belong to Koyuki as she's the only saving grace of this series. 

And people actually voted for Yuu! Who in their right mind would vote for Yuu!?

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Why not, dead character means the character won't change and be preserved in his/her last state mmm...

President looking mighty fine, dat ass.

How in the flying fuck did Fuuka become 1st place!? She's fucking dead! First place should belong to Koyuki as she's the only saving grace of this series. 

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Well, as SEO puts it "The Legend Continues"

Pls join the band Ms. Fuuka 2.0

no no no we're still waiting for Ms. Fuuka Mk.3 remember ?

Pls join the band Ms. Fuuka 2.0

Well, considering in alot of these types of poles, inanimate objects and far far less significant things have recieved votes, I am not surprised at all.

Besides, dead or not, she was cute when alive :P

Spoiler

...now it all makes sense! Finally!  ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾

Spoiler

Well when you put it like that...

Wow. I never really stopped to think about how tissue-thin the depth of the plot was... And I read Kimi no Iru Machi as well. Oh Seo...

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cover 09!!

el8WLbv.jpg

AHH I'm not using father's surname for the daughter.

This is why i always added Young into it.

arimareiji You have torn apart whole 91 weeks worth of story in a single comment.

The best description of this manga. I also think you can cut many lines-here-and-there and reach chapter 75 without exceeding total no. of words used now.

Your comment must open the eyes of many.

I always felt Seo Kouji self-insert into his main male characters and after reading your comment i think it is true.

Characters poll.  1.  MS. YOUNG ASAHINA

Spoiler

shelly hornet is back and right away ave free publicity to Yuu-Kun's band. wow. same thing was done by Koyuki chan earlier. This is Seo Kouji's Marketing.

...now it all makes sense! Finally!  ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾

Spoiler

Naachi senpai at volume 09 cover.

Characters poll.  1.  MS. YOUNG ASAHINA

2. Ms. Aoi   352 votes

3. Iwami senpai  265 votes

4. Tama Chan  aka Ms. Koyuki 244 votes

5. Yuu Kun   154 votes

hahaha Seo kouji's Hero lost badly.

shelly hornet is back and right away ave free publicity to Yuu-Kun's band. wow. same thing was done by Koyuki chan earlier. This is Seo Kouji's Marketing.

now band name is chaged . Seo kouji trying hard to start the new arc but failed already.

Let's see what STUNT Seo Kouji pulls off next week.

A friend told me it was a pretty funny manga. Yeah, up to chapter 36 I was laughing out loud, now I can't stop crying 

I don't know, the feels can be pretty hilarious if you keep the tropes in mind. Certainly isn't on the level where you feel like the basest crap for feeling amused during a tragic moment.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics