Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

Spoiler

Dat maid.

This screams -Gakuen Toshi Asterisk- everywhere hahaha xD

u forgot the s in -GakuSen Toshi Asterisk-

http://www.fictionpress.com/~notsukiame there ya go, but if you're really gonna comment them, don't do it half-heartedly.

light novel vs manga o.O? that's like that's like 360p vs 1080p... difference in league.

I been reading the comments from page 1 to see what people thinks of this manga and man there are alot of hate. If you don't like the story and the whole academy setting. Then please i like to see you come up with a story that's more interesting and post it on here so we all can read it and give you our comments.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~notsukiame there ya go, but if you're really gonna comment them, don't do it half-heartedly.

I been reading the comments from page 1 to see what people thinks of this manga and man there are alot of hate. If you don't like the story and the whole academy setting. Then please i like to see you come up with a story that's more interesting and post it on here so we all can read it and give you our comments.

@ Skarto:

If you are not a skilled translator, proofreader, cleaner, redrawer, or typesetter in an established scanlating group, then you have NO right to complain about stalled or slow releases!!!

I would suggest that if you want to bitch about these things, then you should become an active contributor to the scanlation process.

I wonder if you even donate any money to support any scanlation groups, many of which have to use their own personal funds to maintain their group's server costs or their costs for "Raws", without which they would have nothing to translate from!!!

Would you be willing to donate even one dollar a month to each and every group whose releases that you enjoy reading?

So far, you don't sound like a person who would do even that little amount to support this community.

Which makes your opinions worth less than nothing!!!

Fight fight fight!

Now take these sporks and fight to the death!

unoriginal as it is, at least this one has the decency to add a trap into the harem.

Okay, okay it might be a bit cliche, but honestly I would read this  because some of the other manga (god knows when they will be updated) are on hiatus.  So you can either complain about it all day or be quiet and read.

•  Absolute duo
  • trinity7 "if i'm not wrong the backlog of this is between 4-6 chapters"
  • date a live
  • cross x regalia
  • kanade
  • let's lagoon
  • seven sisters

should i continue?

Let's see, Date a live ended, seven sisters we dropped a long time ago, kanade was also dropped, trinity seven is TLed by abcd9146 who's also working on 9001 other series, so he's overworked, but still manages to release almost monthly, Let's lagoon comes out 4 times a year and we've had trouble acquiring raws, absolute duo we're pretty much doing on a monthly basis (i proofread the last chapter last week, and there's no chapter this month). 

So yes, please continue about series that are "stalled".

which one do you like the most? the armor type mecha or the giant robot type?

personally i like the armor type more *cough*show more skin *cough* *cough* :D

then how about, instead of picking up more stuff that sooner than later will end up stalled. focus on getting rid of the backlog?

i don't see what's so smart of picking a new project on a whim that will end up in stalled for months. or maybe even years.

if i had a group that's what i would do. first catch up and then "we'll see"

i also don't see what's so smart of you complaining,or is it just you are not as smart as you think you are

beside you said it your self "if i had a group" well the fact is you don't so...............shut up! and keep it to yourself

please forgive the bad english

then how about, instead of picking up more stuff that sooner than later will end up stalled. focus on getting rid of the backlog?

i don't see what's so smart of picking a new project on a whim that will end up in stalled for months. or maybe even years.

This right here! Stop complaining and go make your own group if you don't like how someone else does their work then you can go do it the way you think is best! Spoiled/Entitled people like you annoy me to no end. -_-

VI is one step away from being Animexis.

why the summary sound like Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

•  Absolute duo
  • date a live
  • cross x regalia
  • kanade
  • let's lagoon
  • seven sisters

should i continue?

complaining much?you just read here you know..DAL ended,seven sister is done by renzokusei,regalia is a bi-monthly..Dont do scanlation for people like you who just complain all day

Am I the only one that saw the resemblance of the argument that took place the same as with Patrick, Neptune, and Spongebob in the Spongebob Squarepants movie

How are they adding more to the stalling list? VI scans releases their pickups regularly, it just happens that most of them are monthly. But every month I get my fix of Trinity Seven, Tokyo Ravens,  Rising x Rydeen and Chaika. Now I just have more to look forward to from them. And I'm pretty sure the members of the group have lives outside translating manga just for your reading pleasure

•  Absolute duo
  • date a live
  • cross x regalia
  • kanade
  • let's lagoon
  • seven sisters

should i continue?

sure sounds sarcastic. but it would most certainly help if people are actually helping out instead of complaining...not to mention all the lack of translators on top of disappearing ones...

It isn't as easy to translate as one would think, especially for people who aren't skilled in japanese. In fact, I believe most translators in the community these days are those who're still learning jap. 

oh...

Village-Idiot is adding one more series to the stalling list? AWESOME!!!

who cares about all the other gazilliion series stalled really.

:)

How are they adding more to the stalling list? VI scans releases their pickups regularly, it just happens that most of them are monthly. But every month I get my fix of Trinity Seven, Tokyo Ravens,  Rising x Rydeen and Chaika. Now I just have more to look forward to from them. And I'm pretty sure the members of the group have lives outside translating manga just for your reading pleasure

Is this literally Bust vs lolis? lmao

sure sounds sarcastic. but it would most certainly help if people are actually helping out instead of complaining...not to mention all the lack of translators on top of disappearing ones...

It isn't as easy to translate as one would think, especially for people who aren't skilled in japanese. In fact, I believe most translators in the community these days are those who're still learning jap. 

I tried once with a series that 90% of it are kanji without furigana. it was horrible

oh...

you could always help them translate, I am learning japanese just for that reason

oh...

Okay, follow for now.

Nice PLOT at least, dat erect nippleson bodysuit.

I hope this is getting interesting, if not I have to dropped it.

But what can I hope from LN adaptation

i like it. i know it may not be orginal but hey at lest the main character is actually smart in this one and is helping his sister out. most of the time its just to save the world lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics