Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

how does stats work by the way ? he says his stats went up by more than 160, I count 166  if I'm right. However what does the letters before mean ? does it mean some special thing further in the manga ?

Also, is there a limit of stats somewhere ?

Last question, how many chapters are out right now in raws ?

Thanks for the chapter & the next ones in advance by the way!

Spoiler

:)

This is pretty awesome. I hope this isn't a short series...

Spoiler
I did read it What I meant is what kinda story the novel is

... Why not just spend a minute or two on reading it, instead of asking a bunch of people who have no taste or brains at all?

Seinen and shounen tags together !
How does that work exactly
I mean if I want an actual plot and not a cliché should I skip this?
Specifically if I want something like tower of god or dark mage

How about you idiots just shut the hell up with the inane, dimwitted comments and just post your appreciation for the uploader/comic.

I like the cute style, follow'd.

i like the RPG feel, haven't played any lately so getting a feel for them thru manga works for me.

I believe the trend is long ass titles...

@Lolipop Candy ...

you mean a trend swing at author, mangaka, novelist because certain "genre" or "element" get sudden boom / famous ...

yeah, quite true ...

OniAi also have this follow up (from wincest boom) ...

too bad, the author can't cook a good story to follow the wincest ...

so ... beside following boom, they need to make based story by themself ... I gonna wait several ep from this manga to judge it ...

SAO : Bad-ass man + Strong woman

This : Generic lame boy + harem

Spoiler

After SAO and Shingeki no Kyojin, monster beating and RPG-like is become a new trend in Japanese author.

Click Follow and waiting for the good moment from this story.

are u crazy man? SAO wasn't the first and not even the second serie to use that kind of history, dot hack(almost the same history of the first season of SAO), tales series, chrono, Star Ocean...

the edited version is almost purely unreadable. stick with raw plz

SAO : Bad-ass man + Strong woman

This : Generic lame boy + harem

Spoiler

After SAO and Shingeki no Kyojin, monster beating and RPG-like is become a new trend in Japanese author.

Click Follow and waiting for the good moment from this story.

are u crazy man? SAO wasn't the first and not even the second serie to use that kind of history, dot hack(almost the same history of the first season of SAO), tales series, chrono, Star Ocean...

Spoiler

Uhm, can someone explain me a few points that i didn't get very well :

- Someone tampered with his level/stats?  Uh that's what his goddess was saying right? I'll assume it's something with the maid "hey you dropped this" shanenigans
- He gets more experienced the bigger his morale/will is?

Um, I'm just a reader of the LN; obviously I'm holding no authority on this work, so what i'm saying is subject to errors... Anyway, the next chapter, which will explain some background setting, is three weeks away, so I'll answer your questions as much as I can for now:

Spoiler
@Kolz, archerytz
Cool. Let's see what I can do with it later...
Hey, come to Braddock's blog[ http://www.dragonandgriffin.com/ ], read some background info and leave some encouraging words =D

Uhm, can someone explain me a few points that i didn't get very well :

- Someone tampered with his level/stats?  Uh that's what his goddess was saying right? I'll assume it's something with the maid "hey you dropped this" shanenigans
- He gets more experienced the bigger his morale/will is?

so his power comes from his will eh? that's actually something I haven't seen very often. looking forward to whats in store

It seems like it is a skill that Aizu used on him so niether he nor His God know about it.

Spoiler

so his power comes from his will eh? that's actually something I haven't seen very often. looking forward to whats in store

anonymous : I prefer the raw one, easier to read.

Thank you guys for subbing this btw, looking forward to more!

Am I the only one who thinks a Goddess yelling out goddammit isn't a very good sign for the hero?

I think it's not a good sign for her, since there was someone else who tampered with his level.

Spoiler

Just wondering, but is this right for the stats thing?:

STR: I182-H120

DEF: I13-I42

WPN: I93-H139

DEX: H172-G225

MAG: 0

I'm having a hard time recognizing the number "2" on the paper (if that is the number 2 anyways). 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics