Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

Maybe he slammed the table because he was frustrated and angry...? Some people have violent tendencies when angry.

Violent tendencies equal he would of confronted the dude, but he didn't. 

Seems alright, though the conversation in the 2nd chapter dissing the MC was forced, seemed unnatural.

He's gonna go find some Minotaur and use his rage meter. 

spamming Limit Break ? =3= ?

next thing you know the fifth floor is covered with rage-killed monsters.

yeah, "Kunieda" often release YAOI manga ... so ...

let's hope there's no yaoi in THIS manga ... *x* ...

(I don't want to read yaoi RPG ... yuck ...)

I don't really think that's the same person.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=23410 < 九二枝 (Kunieda)

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=397 < 国枝 彩香 (Kunieda Saika, yaoi mangaka)

Batoto's system just searches for anything with 'Kunieda'.

The usually defend the MC comment.  Trust me......We all know his frustration, but he could of quietly left the bar, but slamming the table just showed he wanting attention and someone to run after him.

Maybe he slammed the table because he was frustrated and angry...? Some people have violent tendencies when angry.

I haven't seen chapter 3 yet, but to me it doesn't look like he's running from anything.

He looks like he feels he can't show himself to her, so he's running into the dungeon to "do something worthy".

I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me right now.

The usually defend the MC comment.  Trust me......We all know his frustration, but he could of quietly left the bar, but slamming the table just showed he wanting attention and someone to run after him.

Solid art and acceptable story. I had yet to read SAO so it doesn't bother me that much, though it's amusing to note that all works of the artist other than this is Yaoi.

yeah, "Kunieda" often release YAOI manga ... so ...

let's hope there's no yaoi in THIS manga ... *x* ...

(I don't want to read yaoi RPG ... yuck ...)

Reading the comments has filled my rage gauge.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Solid art and acceptable story. I had yet to read SAO so it doesn't bother me that much, though it's amusing to note that all works of the artist other than this is Yaoi.

Ppl need to stop to compare rpg style story to SAO or Accel when these 2 are copy of other manga/novel story.

Liked this one, but this last chapter felt a little forced in the inn part.

Reading the comments has filled my rage gauge.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

A MC with burning hatred running toward a dangerous dungeon, i think i has an idea of who he gonna be, minus the part of screaming Tri-Edge and being called Terror of Death of course. Aside from that, we probably will have a timeskip next chap, since grinding is boring

the plot is verry common but i like this kind of story. followed.

God...a lot of people are comparing this manga to SAO to Accel World...

Spoiler

It's not like those LN/Manga/Anime are original also, there's a bunch that's waaay older too

take for example the .//hack series

Accel world anyone? From weak to hero

i bet since the rage gauge is full, he'll now go through the dungeon clearing some floor and come back the next day with his stat skyrocketing again

WOOHOO! Good job Bate-chan! You totally filled up his rage meter. That rage furnace is gonna burn forever now and before you know it he's gonna end up looking like Bob Sapp! Yes exactly like the main character from Sei So Tsui Dan Sha(hentai manga fyi). XD

Then he's gonna come back and make all those bitches laughing at him part of his harem; a harem never seen before! Alright maybe it'll be a cliche harem, but a harem none the less!

While he was upset (with tears in his eyes), that looked more like tears of frustration that he's as weak as he is compared to them and not tears of someone with his feelings hurt. Instead of running to cry on his pillow his character is more likely to go and do something rash in the dungeons to vent some anger. I really doubt we'll see him behaving meekly if directly challenged. 

so the first chap. was some kind of bait/trap and the manga has no action or rpg elements its just boring?

Oh god!  Not a self pity MC who runs from his problems............................................................................................................

wow the MC what a Massive nancy crybaby pussy LOL like what a huge loser wow  kid runs away crying cuz they were mean to him lol  what a LOSER!!!!!!!

I haven't seen chapter 3 yet, but to me it doesn't look like he's running from anything.

He looks like he feels he can't show himself to her, so he's running into the dungeon to "do something worthy".

I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me right now.

what's the LN called?

wow the MC what a Massive nancy crybaby pussy LOL like what a huge loser wow  kid runs away crying cuz they were mean to him lol  what a LOSER!!!!!!!

Oh god!  Not a self pity MC who runs from his problems............................................................................................................

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics