Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

Four years ago I was living in Tokyo. I was walking around a bookstore near my college when I saw the cover of a manga with an interesting art style. I couldn't read Japanese so I wrote down the title. Later that day when I returned home, I translated it and search this site for it. This was one of the best finds in my life and my weeks are going to feel a bit empty for a while now that I can't expect a new chapter of this to come out.

Two or three years ago, frustrated by Nisekoi, I was browsing some blog when I saw a picture of a manga I didn't knew, with the comment "If you're tired of Nisekoi, try this". It was a rom com, called "Jitsu wa" something, and there was only 40 chapter available. I didn't knew at the time that I was about to read one of the best manga ever. 

I don't know who the blog person was, but, from the bottom of my heart: Thanks you! And thanks you, dear translator, for all your work, really, my deepest thanks. And thanks you for the comment section: it was a hell of ride, and it was great to share it with other people!

(by the way:

Thanks for reading everyone. FwPA will be back in January with the return of Bird Cafe!

I fucking love you!)

And that ending is just perfect for the manga: funny, satisfying, cute, hearwarming. I will really miss all of the characters (especially Akari and Akane).

It was great.

I think there is nothing more to say: great. The story was great, the graphics was great, the jokes was great, the characters was great, the romance was great. 

Jitsu wa watashi wa was great. Not the best, but still great.

And that, my friends, is not a secret. 

*salutes*

lol at the end the introduction of the British vampire

ToT Farewell

Spoiler

Thank you very much for the ride, Futari wa Pretty Anon, it was a really enjoyable reading.

Thanks for reading everyone. FwPA will be back in January with the return of Bird Cafe!

And please, if you enjoyed this manga, support Eiji Masuda and buy the official release. You can find it under the title "My Monster Secret".

what a long journey, thank you for all translation team for brought us one of amazing manga here. once again thank you

I going to miss this manga, Akane is one of the best character I have seen in my whole life, Thanks to the author and the scan, sincerely.

Por que la puta que lo pario!!!!

Spoiler

Is there room for someone else?

Been following this series from the very start. Watching its progress is like looking over a child. Now that it already ended, the tears won't let up. Thank you so much for scanlating this series. I really hope I can express my gratitude to the author personally. Well, it was a fun ride.
My eyes are leaking. Thanks Tarage and co. So Shima's secret was that he has three little brothers who are carbon copies of him? And that vampire at the end was just a random vampire?
So nice to see a happy ending to a great series

Easily one of the best manga endings, didn't drag on too long, but still gave everyone closure A+.  Thank you Masuda sensei for making this and Futari wa Pretty Anon for scanlating this over the years.

2zJN2b5.jpg

I don't know what I love more, the fact that Akari got her happy ending or the fact that Akane is still there with her at the end.

She's from When Seagulls Cry right? I've only played the fighting game.

Yup. Dunno about the fighting game, but she's pretty hardcore in the series.

There's Bernkastel, but her trolling is a bit less… funny…

She's from When Seagulls Cry right? I've only played the fighting game.

When this manga finish. Can i ask contributor to post my favorite manga? The translator of my favorite manga decide to quit :(

I mean, you're welcome to try, but we're already booked for Bird Cafe.

When this manga finish. Can i ask contributor to post my favorite manga? The translator of my favorite manga decide to quit :(

These have been the best ending chapters of a manga I've seen in a long time, easy Top 5.

And can anyone think of a character that is in Akane's league of master trolling?

There's Bernkastel, but her trolling is a bit less… funny…

These have been the best ending chapters of a manga I've seen in a long time, easy Top 5.

And can anyone think of a character that is in Akane's league of master trolling?

Maybe the last time I say it before the series ends........

Principal.. best character.

Damn ninjas and their onions.

Come on, every single chapter the past ten chapters has been one great ending after the next. Just...stop doing this to me, Jitsu Wa.

;_;7 That Akane though ;_;7

But seriously...what was with stacked Akane there at the end? Was she halfway between her true form and her troll form?

If you look back, she's always had a nice rack. Much like Youko, her dumbness overshadowed her sexiness.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics