Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 131votes)

Binbougami ga!

Alt Names: alt A Deusa do Azar!alt 穷神alt Dewa Kemiskinan Loe!alt 가난뱅이 신이alt 貧乏神が!alt It's the God of Poverty!
Author: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Artist: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Ichiko is a 16-year-old girl who leads a charmed life and is blessed with beauty, brains, and health. She has an abundance of “Happiness Energy”, which can make people happy, but at the cost of absorbing all the “Happiness Energy” from her surroundings. She has caused the energy balance of the world to become unbalanced and because of this, she becomes the target of a Poverty God named Momiji. Momiji's goal is to remove Ichiko’s power of absorbing other people’s Happiness Energy and to return all the energy she has taken to its rightful place.
Go to Binbougami ga! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't know why but I find Momoji to be crazy hot. New Window Dhoozy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sorata New Window Bonkman23
  • 0 Replies
Topic A new color cover for this page? New Window spiderdimond
  • 0 Replies
Topic Binbougami ga! Latest Chapter Discussion New Window vegaobscura
  • 6 Replies
Topic What was so bad about what she said in chapter 2? New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

550 Comments

Ahhhh, proper ending. Nice.

Sukeno-sensei is another good example of a sensible author.

Thanks CXC for the awesome job of scanlating this from the very beginning to the end.

Will look forward to Sukeno-sensei's next serialization :D

Hope you guys, CXC, will also take it under your wings. You guys do one of the best scans job out there.

Also dat omake XD

I DON'T WANT IT TO END T^T!!!!

But the ending is just perfect :: :D

Still hoping for all of this to be animated

SEASON 2!!SEASON 2!!

Yes, yes, I agree, a continuation by Sunrise would be really nice :)

I DON'T WANT IT TO END T^T!!!!

But the ending is just perfect :::D

Still hoping for all of this to be animated

SEASON 2!!SEASON 2!!

This manga is ended with an awesome note

I will get a hard time to forget it.

Spoiler

That's a nice meme RAW source

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END

I am satisfied.

That ending left me content and smiling.

:3

Hard to believe it has already been 16 volumes.

Well, I had a great time reading this series.

Me too, I can't believe it either :) happy ending is always a must for me :)

This was one of the best series I've ever read.  Lots of laughs and emotions with a great story.  Thank you so much!

Spoiler

;ove the ending, and it also works well for some short 4 pannal comics, just to do some extra stuff of the funny things that happen afterwords.

Hard to believe it has already been 16 volumes.

Well, I had a great time reading this series.

I'm gonna miss this. great ending

What a wonderful ending. Superbly entertaining series in whole. Thank you CXC Scans!

Spoiler

Behold, Momyuuzi's pieta!

Awesome series. Great end.

Wish I could see Keita meet Ichigo's parents though...

well, its been a good run, ill miss ya buddy. 

so beautiful ending T-T

but this is not enough, how about bobby and has momo got promise with her master

Great manga for the most. Though I didn't like the 'I have to pair everyone else up ASAP' towards the end bit. I sure as hell hope Ikeda doesn't do that shit with R + V.

Spoiler

Beautiful. Fucking beautiful. This series was a beauty. I loved it. Thanks for the long ride!

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

ooh... Oooh... OOOH

Pretty good ending + funny extra chapter. Tsuwabaki!!!!

Oh god I finally caught up to find out there's only 1 more chapter left. Took me months to read the first half at a snail's pace, and the other half I pretty much finished as fast as my brain could take it information. At some point, this manga I was only reading out of boredom somehow turned really really good, and now I'm sad to see it go.

Truly one of the best Mangas you'll ever read. superb! highly recommended! One more chapter to go! 

Spoiler

I friggin' having hard time holding myself

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb_17-fSUfGQ-ZQASkm2n

...aaand Momiji commencing final event, code name:

-The Disappearance of Binbougami-

Suzumiya Haruhi: "HEY!!"

I couldn't wait. I read the last chapter in the spanish scan. Now I'm trying not to cry like an idiot. Good stories, man... Good stories...

I'm... not crying. It's just... raining over here ;_;

This chapter... The power of cheering... Kumagai in a Ouendan uniform... Must. Resist. Urge. To find. Old. Elite Beat Agents. Cartridge...

If anyone needs me tell them I'll be rummaging through my old DS games.

MOMIJIIIIIIII T_T

got dust in my eyes dem

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics