Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 338votes)

Hunter x Hunter

Alt Names: alt HUNTERalt HUNTER
Author: Togashi Yoshihiro
Artist: Togashi Yoshihiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
Go to Hunter x Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic found who HISOKA is on the ship in the new arc (spoiler ch370) New Window bam
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window 「黑風影」
  • 30 Replies
Topic Togashi is back!!! New Window Kamui
  • 9 Replies
Topic Killua and lightning New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic So who's the mole in the zodiac? New Window nysta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Why is this forum dead ?? New Window MRabah
  • 2 Replies

145 Comments

Sheila, how could you?! D:
@FakeHero don care to explain for u because haters will always be haters =/
@FakeHero:

1. Check the anime. Both.
2. If you still don't like it, then it's just not for you.

HxH is for an audience that prefer a shonen that it's mostly character-based, with no true story behind it(so far at least). It also involves one of the most engrossing type of "powers" ever created, Nen. This power makes the battles better than pretty much every other shonen ever(imo).

HxH is a masterpiece, but not an easy one to get into through its manga because of the old-school feel to it. So yep, start with the anime and stick to it for 20 episodes or so.
@[FakeHero]:

I like it because while it's still shounen, it has sort of a mature style, not just pages full of battles and nonsensical dialogue. One Piece has a decent story as well, but it's told the wrong way, to me.

Also I like Togashi's art. Even the occasional scribbles. :-D
The most overrated manga in the world´s history (IMO). Tried reading it trice, never got the appeal. The art is subpar, the storytelling is done horrible. I can´t see what´s making it so "loved".

Anyone care to explain to me? Or is this "you either like it or you don´t, no in between". Or those it have something to do with carrying SJ in the old days and now is some kinda old war veteran?

BTW, I hate what have become of Bleach and Naruto, but I can understand why people like them. But not this, I just don´t.

I´m open to learn.
Spoiler

Thanks for the translation. A very nice special chapter.
It's actually just volumes from previous released chapters, but he always comes back after he releases a voumule, so expect him to come back in January.
Little Kurapika is seriously adorbs T-T Gonna be heartbreaking when the Genei Ryodan comes up...
Little Kurapika is seriously adorbs T-T Gonna be heartbreaking when the Genei Ryodan comes up...
10 to 1 Pyro switched the medicine.
That's just Togashi's style. Sometimes he scribbles the whole chapter. I think this is pretty well drawn.^^
@RogZiel All of the last 100 or so HunterxHunter chapters that were published in Jump are like that. I remember a church in one chapter that was seriously a scribbled line. The assistants go back and fix it for the tankobon versions, it seems.
I want to see the movie, so badly
There's too much suspense in the kuropika sidestory!
aaahhhh, that gay relationship that all male japanese kids have in shounen manga/anime is just ... gay '-'
Sorry, but is it me or does this manga looks more like a "drawing board" meaning it feels unfinished.
There are chocobos in HxH! I'm sure there are moogles too!
@Ronny Johan
that is the special chapter for the upcoming Hunter x Hunter Movie: The Scarlet Illusion in 2013 about Kurapika
http://www.dm5.com/m115949/
story of kurapika when he is still kids
@Oliverfr I think you should write the @[the user's name] at the beginning of your comment.
oh HunterXHunter, though you make us wait in agony, we still love you
Always have, always will <3 <3
That is because he added the link manually. Look at the bar above the text field. ;-)
Guys, why is it that I may write @Leokiko and this isn't an hyperlink, while, when Killerman471 writes it, it IS an hyperlink, what is the trick ???

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics