Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 338votes)

Hunter x Hunter

Alt Names: alt HUNTERalt HUNTER
Author: Togashi Yoshihiro
Artist: Togashi Yoshihiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
Go to Hunter x Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic found who HISOKA is on the ship in the new arc (spoiler ch370) New Window bam
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window 「黑風影」
  • 30 Replies
Topic Togashi is back!!! New Window Kamui
  • 9 Replies
Topic Killua and lightning New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic So who's the mole in the zodiac? New Window nysta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Why is this forum dead ?? New Window MRabah
  • 2 Replies

145 Comments

HxH will resume in June 2 (Shounen Jump issue #27). evillaugh.gif

Spoiler

dance.gifdance.gif

I have no idea if this is true. Looks a little shopped.

But Hooray! For HXH returning!

Bl0HRXOCUAAFqA2.jpg:large

MoreTogashi goodness

Yeah!!

Spoiler

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-22/hunter-x-hunter-manga-to-resume-in-june

It's announced that Hunter x Hunter has surpassed printing 66,000,000 copies.

Came to do this!!!

Yeah!!

Spoiler

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-22/hunter-x-hunter-manga-to-resume-in-june

It's announced that Hunter x Hunter has surpassed printing 66,000,000 copies.

FUCK YEAH, HYPE TRAIN.

Hunter x Hunter Manga to Resume in June

GET HYPE!!!

Where'd that news come from? :o
Hunter x Hunter Manga to Resume in June

GET HYPE!!!

this manga is not that great for the first half the main character has 0 personality, then author just runs out of ideas. All the other characters are interesting though

well, enjoying the anime for now. it will catch up with the manga maybe.. in two months? was gonna complain about the less of anime-blood in the hunter exam and the hisoka x castro fight, but it follows the manga and i enjoy it!

i was patient enough when togashi took that long hiatus in the middle of chimera arc, and i will be waiting patiently as well now :3

People, Togashi re0draw volumes and he supervised many adaption of HxH and YYH this year. I am thankful he works still XD 

So if  HxH won't resume in december then what? All the fans would be hit by another dissapointment?

I really don't care anymore. That last hiatus broke all my hope for humanity. If Togashi died right now i wouldn't give a damn.

I'm just curious what are his expectations towards his work. is he seriously that ill and tired of writing more chapters?

There's really aa "fat & big" arc coming up and i can't imagine it being finished with these hiatus stuff. It's coming out slower then Berserk.

All these years or reading this over and over and I just realized that Yorkshin is New York.

Want to get into the whole HxH thing. Should i watch the anime first then take off from there or ? read manga all the way?

You'd be fine with watching all of the anime (2011) up to current, since it's a dedicated and faithful anime adaptation of the manga. Then you can just catch up through the manga after you get updated on the anime.

Want to get into the whole HxH thing. Should i watch the anime first then take off from there or ? read manga all the way?

After reading this from start to hiatus over the course of a week I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Both the characters and the premise were interesting, and it never felt repetitive in the least. I enjoyed the detail put into the greed island arc especially, and my one qualm is with the art that occasionally becomes scribbles preventing me from telling who is who.

I hope it comes out of hiatus soon.

The scribbles are fixed in the volumes. It's just that most sites are still  using the old scans because that require a lot of re-typesetting, redrawing, etc.

Rereading the ant arc. <3 Octopus.

After reading this from start to hiatus over the course of a week I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Both the characters and the premise were interesting, and it never felt repetitive in the least. I enjoyed the detail put into the greed island arc especially, and my one qualm is with the art that occasionally becomes scribbles preventing me from telling who is who.

I hope it comes out of hiatus soon.

I'm sad with what happened to Gon and all. I wanted to see him and Killula grow and go on more adventures not this generation skip bullshit. It feels like the author ran out of ideas and tried to 'restart' the series (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures anyone?) but in the end it just defeated the point of everything that happened. I regret catching up because after Greed Island it felt like Dragonball Z for the longest time and now this. What the fuck Yoshihiro Togashi?
The first time I read this and when it got to the insects arc, I got really dissapointed because of what the author did to Gon. I felt that it sort off destroyed his character but after the reread I realised that it is ok.

I mean, both Gon's actions and personality is reasonable if we take in to account the enviroment he grew up in and Killua being with Gon made this a master piece. Indeed I do believe it could've been better but the way it is now, the story can develop more as Gon can grow as a character.[btw like to know about his real mother.]
I pretend this manga stops after the Greed Island Arc. The plot & art just turns awful.
Psychological tag got it´s reason for being there, after all.
Updated the cover - Cat... for some reason, there's a cat there.

Father Deus I'm the opposite. I think it was meh during the first 200 chapters and was only great beyond that. (The Chimera Ant Extermination arc and New Chairman arc was very awesome imo)
Am I the only one who thinks this manga went to shit after chapter 200 or so? Like, really, really shit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics