Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Blood and Steel

Alt Names: alt Sangre Y Aceroalt Wu Dao Kuang Zhi Shialt 武道狂之詩
Author: Qiao Jingfu
Artist: Meng Ma Gong Zuo Shi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The story begins with an eradication of Qingcheng by a group of martial art fanatic from Wudong, whose master and disciples only has one belief – to become the strongest. In order to maintain the supremacy, it takes over all the other martial arts group and kill those refuse to yield themselves to it.

Yan Heng, a young swordman in Qingcheng, was saved by ‘Wudang Hunter' Jing Lie, who also lost his fellows because of Wudong. Being the only remnant of their groups, the two allied and start their journey of revenge.
Go to Blood and Steel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window DualPrinciple
  • 3 Replies
Topic To yell the techniques or to not? New Window Mokata
  • 14 Replies

162 Comments

the only thing i don't like is the narration. in every fight, it has to explain in detail everything. there's to much text and it takes away from the fight(IMO). it also gives me a freaking headache. one of the only thinks i dislike about manwha/manhua's.

It is wrong that i'm rooting for the Wudang guy?

Him holding holding 100 guys by himself was so cool

To defeat barehanded someone who got a blade u need to be hella stronger than him at least 3 times. No place for error 

that line..I've seen it in History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Some things you have to do, even if you die. nice quote

Even a barehanded fight without safety gear or the pretense of sport will likely come down to winning or losing from a single error. There already is no room for error. 

To defeat barehanded someone who got a blade u need to be hella stronger than him at least 3 times. No place for error 

The story telling style really reminds me of City of Darkness.

Way better than Gamaran...

Gamaran can't even compete with this shit

Hi Sakuraba, is Fanzong's death a fact or just a prediction? Yan Heng did spare him. If you got access to some raws can you tell me where I can read them? :D This manga is simply amazing. It's a shame it doesn't get a dedicated team like Naruto or Bleach that crank out 1 chapter every week or 2 weeks. This translation team is good but they focus on a lot of different titles at the same time and Blood and Steel is near the bottom of their totem pole.

Fanzong kicked so much ass! Pity he's gonna die like that 

good boy! he finally came to his senses. this is why exerting too much control is so bad in childrearing, you risk them growing up to someone who can only obey even if the commander is bad.

Way better than Gamaran...

Better than Gamaran I'll say

not liking that narration being used in the recent chapters, too much info.

Is totally brosome. He's like the Gator of this series.

Still wonder why the usual peacefull monk turned into a "search and destroy wudang" monster . 

That monk ... 

Is totally brosome. He's like the Gator of this series.

That monk ... 

@prettyman it's the Wudang's headmaster (the bad guys)
@dullChris Who is that guy? That is not the main character right? even thought he looks alike...
quite impressive he reached thailand and malaysia at that era in just few years.
you don't have to believe in yourself, believe in me who believe in you
Haha yeah, no need for internet connection and its faster.
lol this chapter was a bit funnier than usual
why in the world did it go anime-kawaii?! SD hu linglan/shimazu koreiran FTW!!

and jing lie went to mindanao? now only a .45 magnum can stop him!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics