Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 525votes)

One-Punch Man (ONE)

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch Man (Web Comic/Original)alt One-Punch Manalt Onepunch-Man (Artist ONE)alt Onepunch-Man (ONE)alt Tek-Yumruk Adamalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

The raw webcomic:
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com
Go to One-Punch Man (ONE) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Another place to read the webcomic New Window gamkht
  • 0 Replies
Topic OPM VS SUPERMAN vid!!! New Window RealHounder2014
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Earth is in Trouble prophecy speculations. New Window kinnlm
  • 54 Replies
Topic Chapter 109? New Window pielover
  • 5 Replies
Topic Blast. The rank 1 s class hero. New Window Godon
  • 44 Replies
Topic Zombieman and Genus New Window kyonkyon77
  • 2 Replies

2840 Comments

Dude..... is the same history, since ONE is the writer for onepunch man, not Murata how most people think

Do you read the first page?

How hard is it to understand?  Original OnePunch-Man was a webcomic by ONE.  Murata approached ONE to redraw his webcomic into a full manga using ONE's script/storyline/characters.  As Murata's version is basically following ONE's version faithfully, anything you see happen in the webcomic will almost likely be shown in the manga as well.

Yeah, I already figured it out when I have seen the chapter 44.5 here and reading the description.

What I mean was to wait until that one reach this one in the STORY then I would continue to read here. This is what I mean in my original post. I didn't said the guy was plagiarizing or whatever. I was thinking something like different titles of Code Geass and other stories before reading the description, that was when I figured out the story was same but I don't like to read in the middle of story with missing chapters then I'm going to wait!

Try to read my latter half phrase in my previous post again.

Looks awfully similar with another title of Onepunch-Man... The armor guy, sea king, ninja and others. I guess I'm going to wait until that one finishes then I can read this one. Or at least reaching the chapter 32.

Dude..... is the same history, since ONE is the writer for onepunch man, not Murata how most people think

Do you read the first page?

Spoiler

why did he join the super hero alliance then? he could of stay as a hobbyist superhero but he choose to enter the ranks

Because being a superhero with out being part of the alliance is illegal and he didn't want to go to jail.

Looks awfully similar with another title of Onepunch-Man... The armor guy, sea king, ninja and others. I guess I'm going to wait until that one finishes then I can read this one. Or at least reaching the chapter 32.

How hard is it to understand?  Original OnePunch-Man was a webcomic by ONE.  Murata approached ONE to redraw his webcomic into a full manga using ONE's script/storyline/characters.  As Murata's version is basically following ONE's version faithfully, anything you see happen in the webcomic will almost likely be shown in the manga as well.

Even with the silly art, this is still great! Can't wait to see the manga version.

You no longer have to worry about the earlier chapters anymore. 44.5 has now summarized everything for you.

holy crap, saitama is just the coolest dude out haha

Oh god, this is awesome.

You no longer have to worry about the earlier chapters anymore. 44.5 has now summarized everything for you.

Dat comment!

Where is the chapter 1-31?

Saitama is a really humble man.

Now they're Friends

Where is the chapter 1-31?

i bet all 5 lucky times that king had was made by saitama.

yep after all saitama is the only one able solve dragon/demon lvl alerts and just leave like that

What I'm afraid is that Saitama may take it to hard on himself for not finding any enemies that would be on the same level as him...Leading to Saitama's alienation...In shorts he will get sad and angry...

But Saitama's already in that state. He's pretty much living a life of beating anyone who's ever crossed his path. Remember that earlier chapter where he has that dream of the powerful enemies? I think after that, he's checked himself from becoming too excited because more likely than not, him expecting a fight to the death situation turns out to not come true. Why get yourself excited when you're just going to disappoint yourself?

Y'know, if Saitama's sad about anything, it's his hair. <_<

Saitama should just go ahead and become Evil, he isn't getting any respect as a Hero, as a Villain he could do whatever he wanted...

I'm not saying he should go around and destroy the cities or kill random people, but he should target people from the Heroes Association, I'm not even saying he should kill them, but just run around beating up anyone registered as a hero.

If he did that at least he would instantly get the recognition he wants, and hell, he could still defeat monsters/etc.

I know he cant just be the #1 S-Class Hero (the manga would get stale) still, I hate seeing the other S-Class heroes thinking they are awesome, and seeing 'King' makes me furious... the Heroes Association must have the worst intelligence department of any company/government in the world.

King is a "byproduct" of Saitama's action. First he got a bad ass scar. Then he got unlucky to stick around after Saitama's enemies got beaten up. Saitama didn't bother to wait for whatever the heroes' organization checkup may be. Since the scary looking, bad ass scar dude was the only one around who looked like the responsible one...Hey!One S-Class hero coming up!

What I'm afraid is that Saitama may take it to hard on himself for not finding any enemies that would be on the same level as him...Leading to Saitama's alienation...In shorts he will get sad and angry...

Chapter 90 is trully epic btw.

Thanks for all the translations!

I really don't want to spoil you but Saitama will actually show an evil/dark side of him in one of the future arcs. Saitama will actually encounter someone who can take a punch or two from Saitama.

It's more like he'll become more serious in his fighting than Saitama becoming "evil". Pfftt - if anything, he's probably going to have fun! :P

why did he join the super hero alliance then? he could of stay as a hobbyist superhero but he choose to enter the ranks

I think he wants to be acknowledged as a hero (i.e. for his deeds) but does not care about popularity (i.e. in a show off kind of way). In the chapter with the Tank Top heroes, he said that he didn't smash the meteor for the townsfolk.
He did it because that's what a hero does and for Saitama, being a hero is something he's always wanted to do/become since he was young.

Personally, I'm glad to know that all this popularity or lack of it isn't getting to Saitama. One of the aspects I like about him is that he's still a good guy or at least pretty laid back instead of him getting frustrated, jealous, or all these other emotions that can warp a person in that kind of situation. 

In short - Saitama's a hero for the idealistic reason: because it's the right thing to do. (On a side note: Genos himself said that he had no mercy with enemies until he became "sensei's" pupil. This speaks a lot about that ideal I think.)

Saitama should just go ahead and become Evil, he isn't getting any respect as a Hero, as a Villain he could do whatever he wanted...

I'm not saying he should go around and destroy the cities or kill random people, but he should target people from the Heroes Association, I'm not even saying he should kill them, but just run around beating up anyone registered as a hero.

If he did that at least he would instantly get the recognition he wants, and hell, he could still defeat monsters/etc.

I know he cant just be the #1 S-Class Hero (the manga would get stale) still, I hate seeing the other S-Class heroes thinking they are awesome, and seeing 'King' makes me furious... the Heroes Association must have the worst intelligence department of any company/government in the world.

I really don't want to spoil you but Saitama will actually show an evil/dark side of him in one of the future arcs. Saitama will actually encounter someone who can take a punch or two from Saitama.

Well pop and loob, being famous does attract a lot of strong guys. So that might be the real reason.

Thing is........Saitama doesn't care about recognition. He does hero work because he used to have fun doing it and is now looking for an opponent that will give him the actual thrill of a fight, however he's gotten so strong that no opponent can provide such a thrill.

If Saitama cared about recognition from others he wouldn't have let King get credit for his kills, he would have made sure everyone else knew he took down the spaceship and the alien overlord, he would have worried about how others saw his work on the meteor and he definetely would not have talked to the people like those tank top guys started messing with him.

Thing is........Saitama doesn't care about recognition. He does hero work because he used to have fun doing it and is now looking for an opponent that will give him the actual thrill of a fight, however he's gotten so strong that no opponent can provide such a thrill.

If Saitama cared about recognition from others he wouldn't have let King get credit for his kills, he would have made sure everyone else knew he took down the spaceship and the alien overlord, he would have worried about how others saw his work on the meteor and he definetely would not have talked to the people like those tank top guys started messing with him.

Yes he does.. lol did you read the chapters with the bald guys that didn't want to work? - he was mad that he was confused with those dudes even though he saved the world a bunch of times....

He only joined the Hero Association for the recognition for being a hero, if he didn't care then he would had continued to do what he was doing before...

i bet all 5 lucky times that king had was made by saitama.

Saitama seems really smart in this chapter, like trying to torture king, but he's probably asking all that 'cuz he's crazy strong himself, and is tired of fighting weaklings, so fun seeing king suffering cuz of that.

if it's trying to force it's way into your home, you gotta fight back, right?  hilarious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics