Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 525votes)

One-Punch Man (ONE)

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch Man (Web Comic/Original)alt One-Punch Manalt Onepunch-Man (Artist ONE)alt Onepunch-Man (ONE)alt Tek-Yumruk Adamalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

The raw webcomic:
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com
Go to One-Punch Man (ONE) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Another place to read the webcomic New Window gamkht
  • 0 Replies
Topic OPM VS SUPERMAN vid!!! New Window RealHounder2014
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Earth is in Trouble prophecy speculations. New Window kinnlm
  • 54 Replies
Topic Chapter 109? New Window pielover
  • 5 Replies
Topic Blast. The rank 1 s class hero. New Window Godon
  • 44 Replies
Topic Zombieman and Genus New Window kyonkyon77
  • 2 Replies

2840 Comments

I FUCKING KNEW IT. A cut so precise, so thin, that's it's undetectable by mortal eyes! Hell. The apple itself doesn't even know it's been cut!

His iai was so fast none of them could see him pull the sword out and cut the apple so perfectly. Even the apple doesn't realize it has been cut.

He couldn't pull the sword out huh.

I like this theory.

He couldn't pull the sword out huh.

My heart just isn't complete without more Mob or One Punch, god I love One-sensei.

How?   How does King keep defying expectations?

I'll bet Samurai and co think he's some kind of incarnation of the Buddha at this point.

King to Apple: "You are already dead"

Did King just... give up?

King: "I don't cut innocent apples" *walks away*

And after that, his excuse were like "I'm tired with these violence thing, I'm gonna quit being a hero"

I've never been more excited to see an update in my life.

probably couldn't unsheathe the sword 'cause it was too tight... he reached enlightenment and realized that violence is unnecessary and that apples are justice

It's the "King sneak-away" technique.  It's most notable feature is how he sneaks away while you're looking at him, making it so obvious that it transcends stealth.

Lucky for Atomic Samurai as he gets to be the first to witness it.

The whole 2 minutes King was like

tumblr_ojbs42jrDT1s9xfd5o1_500.jpg

Spoiler

I bet he just takes a bite out of the apple

That bullshitting level was almost Reigen.

I hope he just stabs it and flees.

I like to think of King as some sort of psychic empath.
He amplifies the sense of intimidation and inadequacy he feels constantly and sends it out those around him.

The best part of this theory being if he was ever confident he would immediately get his ass beaten.
King is probably going to slash at the apple and then miss, accidentally.

Naturally they are going to assume it was on purpose and read god knows what into it.

King: The apple is not my enemy. Why should I bother?

Atomic: ... Damn... Thank you , sensei.

The way Atomic Samurai cut the apple before showcase how he does his usual attack by cutting his enemies to pieces. Now If King chose to peel the apple instead, this means his prefered attack is to skin his enemy alive.

Are you suggesting King would rather... scalp the apple instead?

I don't know if One meant for Atomic Samurai's "unusual skill" to be funny or not but it sure is for me! It beats the hell out of any weird skills other experienced swordsmen acquired over the ages in the mangaverse.

I imagine him seeing a dude's entire life just from taking butter with a knife.

It's a lot like how one judges another just from a handshake.

That was fucking hilarious, and now scientists will make the astounding discovery that King, apparently caught onto the origin of monsters, or something. lmao

That could be AWESOME!

I guess atomic ain't stupid and he's trying to see the truth in a way only he would know

King will make apple bunny,
to demonstrate he will cut and skin criminals alive, all for King's Atheism that even sweet mask cannot refute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics