Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 403votes)

I Am a Hero

Alt Names: alt Ako ay isang Bayanialt Aku Adalah Seorang Pahlawanalt アむアムアヒヌロヌalt Ben Bir Kahramanımalt Eu Sou Um Heróialt 请叫我英雄alt Soy un Héroealt TÃŽi là anh hùngalt من قهرمانمalt Я — герПйalt אני גיבו׹alt أنا ؚطل
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Nominated for the 3rd and 4th Manga Taisho Award (2010 and 2011).
Go to I Am a Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter (264) disc. (spoilers) New Window Serial Raper
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is there any sight to when this might end? New Window SangMo
  • 2 Replies
Topic "I Am a Hero" movie coming out April 23rd, 2016 New Window Ozen
  • 17 Replies
Topic Chapter 197 New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zombie Apocalypse Day Preparation (For fun) New Window Harpuea
  • 21 Replies
Topic Infected and awakened and hair. New Window Delete me 12345567
  • 2 Replies

1217 Comments

He was in charge of guarding the field and look at what happened. Should've build a wall. A great one.
Or maybe he's conspiring with the deer!

But, in the page 9 & 10...

So did all the zombies just fuck off into the titan orgy?
It feels like he's lived several months without firing a single shot.

I thought Hideo took him along for the ride, so how's he the one at fault?

He was in charge of guarding the field and look at what happened. Should've build a wall. A great one.

Or maybe he's conspiring with the deer!

You still sure about that after reading chapter 263? That dirty traitor.

I thought Hideo took him along for the ride, so how's he the one at fault?

He's going to blow his brains out after making faulty bullet that'll blow up.

F I N 

Tobidashi boy did nothing wrong.

You still sure about that after reading chapter 263? That dirty traitor.

Tobidashi boy did nothing wrong.

its kinda cool that this didnt get axed, i hope it doesnt end with the 'i am legend' ending, where he goes nuts and goes out in a blaze of glory..

I see so auntie has been putting her youth to some good use, 6 kids in about a year? damn she is fertile.

0fhdk6q.png?1

You don't understand that building is their one true love, all this time they have been slowly slowly humping it.

Not raping it?

3/10 still below Krauser-sama.

lul. Can't describe these last few chapters without laughing.

that golden hand...

I see so auntie has been putting her youth to some good use, 6 kids in about a year? damn she is fertile.

0fhdk6q.png?1

You don't understand that building is their one true love, all this time they have been slowly slowly humping it.

Likely the kids are orphans, and she adopted them. but ya, from the sounds of it, shes going to have a lot of baby's.

Oh wow, I thought this ended with the deer scene.

0fhdk6q.png?1

March 11 2011? Ooh, that's the Tōhoku earthquake. Interesting to see where this goes.

How was hideo can save from the crain? In part 256 hideo was caught by huge monster, and in part 260 hideo was wandering arround tokyo? Its dad hideo dreamung inside ZQN ? I suposse its come to end, when main carracter die, in bater the commic finishied

Looks like the hate head  that namelessbrainmass isolated was ruled by the first girlfriend and Hiromi. Then hiromi decided not to kill hideo out of despise as she thought that he will suffer alone. Hideo emerged out of a tunnel-ramp-thing that was made descent to the ground.

At least this is what can be seen in the panels.

Not gonna lie but the author really did axe my interest when

Spoiler

She let that happen on purpose though, did she not?

Inb4 that his imaginary friend Yajima shows up and it's all a dream

I think I might actually prefer that by now over an ending that explains nothing :/

Not gonna lie but the author really did axe my interest when

Spoiler

And some plot points were so long ago.
And drawings quality was declining near ch 220
Spoiler

3 more chaps to go though? Ok, I'm a bit curious how it will be wrapped up.

How was hideo can save from the crain? In part 256 hideo was caught by huge monster, and in part 260 hideo was wandering arround tokyo? Its dad hideo dreamung inside ZQN ? I suposse its come to end, when main carracter die, in bater the commic finishied

I am a legend LOL

The deer just like at the film

omg. qualitys back

would a book (even a thick cover one) really stop a rifle bullet though?

Hideo himself said he was shooting around max effective range. Check some of the earlier comments re: the unrifled slug gun, I think someone mentioned steeper velocity drop-off. 

omg. qualitys back

Random pointer of the day:

ASADA is one of the words equivalent to BARBEQUED, in spanish. ;)

would a book (even a thick cover one) really stop a rifle bullet though?

It not impossible I believe since there been cases where bullets were stop by a stack of papers like when Theodore Roosevelt was shot for example.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics