Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 666votes)

A Method to Make the Gentle World

Alt Names: alt A method to make a gentle worldalt A method to make the world gentlealt บทเรียนสร้างโลกสวยalt やさしいセカイのつくりかたalt How to make a Gentle Worldalt Um método para criar um mundo mais gentilalt Un método para hacer un mundo más amablealt Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikataalt 打造温柔心世界alt Как сделать мир добрее
Author: Takeba Kumiko
Artist: Takeba Kumiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Tomonoga is a genius who was accepted to an American university at the young age of 13 and later accepted into the university's graduate program. Unfortunately, he loses funding for his research and decides to drop out and continue the research on his own. He travels back to Japan in hopes of getting funding, but he quickly runs out of money for daily living. Luckily, he gets a call from an old friend and accepts his offer to teach at an all-girls school.
Go to A Method to Make the Gentle World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A method to make the world gentle 2? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Premise = Solid, What I got = Generic Shoujo writing? New Window FakeHero
  • 10 Replies
Topic Who Will Tomonaga End Up With? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 26 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Did this become monthly again? New Window MaxLemon
  • 0 Replies
Topic some physics, and relational probabilities (spoiler) New Window indique
  • 0 Replies

1112 Comments

Its okay, but I'm wondering how this is a harem. The only girl he can legally ... engage in frivolous activities with is the other teacher. He'd be able to ... do "stuff" with Aoi and Haruka if he quit his job. And if he did that, then there would be no more manga. Just pointing out some stuff. But still, i like it.
A must read for all harem fans!!! :D
This is Fkn pounding, a definite must read
This one is fcking awesome!!!
A nice read.
Sucks that seemingly most monthly to quarterly mangas seems to be all so good.
Kudos to the author for drawing such pretty and cute girls.
This is awesome...much love to the Scanlation groups...and too bad its quarterly release, so much pontential....xD
Big props for 2 fast releases!
Ugh, it hurts its a quarterly released manga, sooo good. Nooo can't be possible just 4 chapters a year I need more! >_<,
Definitely a Harem but not the typical kind where there is lots of fanservice...I Approve
Love it!
to clear up a thing that feels like its missing in the description, he is at the moment 19 years old making him roughly the same age the girls he is teaching, so its not Negima style.
This manga is an absolutely awesome harem story! I recommend it for everyone who enjoys the harem genre.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics