Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who Will Tomonaga End Up With?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Will Tomonaga End Up With? (190 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will Tomonaga end up with?

1. Aoi (102 votes [53.68%])

Percentage of vote: 53.68%

2. Haruka (88 votes [46.32%])

Percentage of vote: 46.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

I personally think he will end up with Aoi, but that's just me. I have a gut feeling that is telling me that, because Aoi is much more suited to be with Tomonaga. Aoi is denying her love for her friendship, but I think Haruka will step off after noticing Aoi's feelings she has for Tomonaga, Even if Aoi doesn't know now, I believe in due time she will develop more feelings for Tomonaga and notice them, but not act upon them. 

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

Akasho

Akasho

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'm still not sure about Aoi denying her love. It's more like she just started liking him, and still not seeing it as love. 

Probably in few chapters, she might actually start to see Yuu that way (As she's only interested on his knowledge now.. maybe just interested on him a little bit, similar like Tomonaga in the past)

Biased wise, I prefer Aoi over Haruka, and it's not because I'm a lolicon samurai!

Edited by Akasho, 18 September 2013 - 12:47 PM.

Flare77

Flare77

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Biased wise, I prefer Aoi over Haruka, and it's not because I'm a lolicon samurai!

Hahaha that T-shirt :3 but yea I vote for Aoi too that's because only Yuu can break off Aoi's chains and understands her pain as a genius. That said, I think Yuu won't make a move on his students until they graduate and he has hints of liking the older teacher who, when drunk, becomes crazy!

092262ac9e.png

Prophet

Prophet

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCity of Doors

im rooting for Haruka. :D

"Our pasts may be scattered and at times overshadowed by sadness, but they´re also an irrevocable part of our lives and personalities. Even if I could change a single thing, I wouldn´t, because my past was what led me here."

~You have sung to me in my aloneness, and I of your longings have built a tower in the sky.

-Almustafa, The Prophet by Khalil Gibran

Shadicar

Shadicar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I like both characters but having to pick one Aoi appeals to me more.

TaintedDream

TaintedDream

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I'm also an Aoi fan, Haruka's tsundere moments are kinda cute too though. And the fujoshi girl is kinda my bias, but she's had pretty much zero interaction with him, so that's probably not gonna happen.

Edited by TaintedDream, 24 November 2013 - 04:02 PM.

SAimNE

SAimNE

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

so apparently yurine just became a much more likely pick..... but i kinda hate that. my hope is aoi, but if that gave way to haruka i wouldnt mind all that much... the tsundere pureness is nice..... but the fricken teacher just kinda annoys me especially cuz i think she usually picks up random dudes 24/7 during her drunken escapades.

so yeah if they really pair him and yurine life is gonna suck for me.... i think i'd accept a pairing with the blonde dude sooner than him and yurine -_-

The Mooman

The Mooman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Aoi. 'cause she's the main heroine, so that means set in stone. Well, unless she kaput.

Evan Dark

Evan Dark

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationThe Tower 1F, drinking with Headon-nim

It can only be Aoi. She is the only one who stands equal to Tomonaga. If the story would continue another 50+ chapters, then anybody could have a chance, but right now it's Aoi's and Tomonaga's story.

"I looked into the TARDIS, and the TARDIS looked into me..." - Rose Tyler (Bad Wolf)

Smoke

Smoke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Tomonaga and his little sister.

Out of all the females, I think she's the one who loves him the most.

Neriph

Neriph

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I vote Aoi. She is just so cute and I want her to come out of her shell. I just hope that she'll see Tomonaga when that happens.

ShinKanzato

ShinKanzato

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

maybe yurine...

Aoi n haruka just just student for him...

KaazaLite

KaazaLite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

Aoi has the overwhelming advantage. First of all, the story focuses more on her, her issues, and the development of her feelings; in fact, the manga seems to focus more on her than the MC, which is not surprising considering the targeted audience. Second, Haruka had pretty much no reason to even be interested in him in the first place, and whatever little reason she had felt really forced. Third, the girl who falls for him right at the beginning for little to no reasons rarely ever wins; her only chance is if she somehow gets extremely popular, there's really no other romantic options, or all the other girls did the exact the same.

Also, Aoi is NOT a loli, not even close. The manga keeps saying that she's a pretty small girl but she's not even that small.

I don't really have an issue with their teacher-student relation, especially since they're all the same age. What more disturbing are the two friends of the the girls; they fell for guys who really are quite a bit older than them and did it REALLY easily too. That's a pretty unnerving combination.

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky

Hey! I just promised in the comments section that I'd spoil the ending, so here goes! Relationship spoilers below, be forewarned that this I'm just going to skip over the next ten chapters and get right to the very end of it. (No point in ruining all that good story and development, right?)

Spoiler

If there's anything else you'd like to know, let me know, and I can post it here or in other threads.

"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Hey! I just promised in the comments section that I'd spoil the ending, so here goes! Relationship spoilers below, be forewarned that this I'm just going to skip over the next ten chapters and get right to the very end of it. (No point in ruining all that good story and development, right?)

Spoiler

If there's anything else you'd like to know, let me know, and I can post it here or in other threads.

a bit of a shame why Yurine got chugged out though.

Raszagal

Raszagal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIquique, Chile

Spoiler

Could you share with me the link to the raws please?

Thanks in advance

262xog1.jpg

aLynx

aLynx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Spoiler

thanks, with this i could at least keep reading it with peace in mind.

NoboriRyu

NoboriRyu

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany

Haruka Ship here! :D

Tenshing

Tenshing

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

From animesuki, they said it's open ending. I'm not sure thought, because I can't read japanese that much. But it's nice that Toono ends up with Onoda-sensei. Click here for the japanese review?

I do wish that Tomonaga ends up with Aoi, she's interesting IMO. And I don't see anything interesting in Haruka's character.

Edited by Tenshing, 26 May 2015 - 04:12 AM.

testamentkaiser

testamentkaiser

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Yay, Haruka!!! XD

Yurine is weird though, she gave up. Well, thanks to that. :)

Haruka! XD