Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 666votes)

A Method to Make the Gentle World

Alt Names: alt A method to make a gentle worldalt A method to make the world gentlealt บทเรียนสร้างโลกสวยalt やさしいセカイのつくりかたalt How to make a Gentle Worldalt Um método para criar um mundo mais gentilalt Un método para hacer un mundo más amablealt Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikataalt 打造温柔心世界alt Как сделать мир добрее
Author: Takeba Kumiko
Artist: Takeba Kumiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Tomonoga is a genius who was accepted to an American university at the young age of 13 and later accepted into the university's graduate program. Unfortunately, he loses funding for his research and decides to drop out and continue the research on his own. He travels back to Japan in hopes of getting funding, but he quickly runs out of money for daily living. Luckily, he gets a call from an old friend and accepts his offer to teach at an all-girls school.
Go to A Method to Make the Gentle World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A method to make the world gentle 2? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Premise = Solid, What I got = Generic Shoujo writing? New Window FakeHero
  • 10 Replies
Topic Who Will Tomonaga End Up With? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 26 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Did this become monthly again? New Window MaxLemon
  • 0 Replies
Topic some physics, and relational probabilities (spoiler) New Window indique
  • 0 Replies

1112 Comments

pretty good,i liked it, let´s hop we can continue to enjoy this for many more volumes
thank you... i can't say it enough
so this manga finally got picked up, eh?? but i wonder if they will really continue this since its a joint project... usually the joint projects won't last long after a few releases... either lack of staffs or they just doing it on a whim... lets hope they will last for 3-4 chapters...
words can't tell how happy i am hgngskljfafd
thank you for picking this up >v</////
I started to pick this up and I'm really loving this! I don't know which girl to root for, but I'm going to wait to see where this goes.

Can't wait for more, this series is awesome!:)
This is like a dream... after waiting for so long... thanks!
Thanks so much for the update! Posted Image
Thanks a lot for the update :)
Oooh an update! This is gonna be awesome!!
Yay! An Update!
Nice. I like this manga.
Holy crap! An update after so long! My gratitude has no bounds. :D
Posted ImageVexed Scans...THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP Posted Image
Haven't seen an update since ever
Yay :D, can't wait for the chap 6
You cereal?

Yes!, I was really hoping someone would pick this up.
This is getting picked up?! YES!
Good news guys, Vexed Scanlation is picking this up!!!! Can't wait for chapter 6!!
:L i hope that the series is still ongoing.............
I support for it to pick it up too. It's kinda refreshing for me as this is not the same as other ridiculous harem manga.
The kind of manga that would motivate me to learn Japanese just so I can flippin read it... if only I had more time to do it.
This manga is so heartwarming. Would a group pick it up to continue it? =)
This is pretty good, I hope more gets uploaded soon.
Yea this is a nice read.

If only it didn't take so long to get updated >_<
The one thing that struck me about this manga is the main protagonist. Unlike other manga that can be labeled as 'harem', we have a strong male lead that is designed to be a realistic representation of an individual caught in that setting. While there is nothing average about him, I am able to connect with him far more than other leads in the same genre. This manga is unique and refreshing in its interactions and relationships and though we are only in the first volume, I believe that the manga will grow and expand into an interesting dramatic piece that will resonate with the readers.
A "harem" is simply a man surrounded by relationships with multiple women, usually romantically but it does not need to be. So since the main character works in an all girls school, a harem tag fits.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics